NCBL Recruitment 2022 | National Co-operative Bank Limited | 12 Hiring | Clerk Post | Commencing Date: 27.04.2022 |Closing Date: 17.05.2022 | Apply Online @ nationalbank.co.in
NCBL Recruitment 2022: Candidates who are seeking a job under the Bank sector here your opportunity in Your door step, Kindly use it. The National Co-operative Bank Limited has flashed an recruitment notification from eligible candidates for Clerk Posts.Totally 12 Current opening of The National Co-operative Bank Limited For the Clerk Position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply the posts through online NCBL Recruitment 2022 Notification. Candidates initially shortlisted based on the information supplied by you in your application and otherwise. Deserved candidate will be placed at any where on the requirement arises.The online Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of Mayor June 2022. The Admit Card will be sent through official website of National Co-operative Bank Limited and you can get the Admit Card 10 days before on Examination.
According to The National Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 the commencing date of application Form is 27 April 2022 and the last date of application submission is 17 May 2022. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview and Examination procedure. Candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions. The details of Online examination will be informed later by the organization through official notification in NCBL Recruitment 2022 portal. In this article you can get details about the Nation Co-operative Bank Limited 2022 Recruitment like education Qualification, age limit, Salary, Documentation Details, Apply mode, Scale of Pay, etc.
|Recruiter||National Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join our Telegram|
National Co-operative Bank Limited 2022 Recruitment -Notification Details:
- The National Co-operative Bank Limited is an Urban Co-operative Bank having 17 Branches in & around Mumbai.
- The Organization reserve have rights to any application without assigning any reason and no
correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online on official website@ nationalbank.co.in
- Decision of The National Co-operative Bank Limited in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The NCBL would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers.
- Candidate does any illegal activities they should be disqualified at any stage process by the panel members.
- Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview.
- In case candidates did not submitted they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview.
NCBL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Here you can get the detailed information about the National Co-operative Bank Limited 2022 Recruitment. Interested candidates must read the article line by line to get idea about the eligibility guideline.Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about BRO Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
- Candidates for the Clerk Posts should have the Graduate in any stream or additional qualification in JAIIB/CAIIB/MBA/GDC & A from the recognized /university or institute in state or central board.
- Applicants who had post graduate in Banking will be preferred.
- Candidates should have the desirable qualification of Banking Experience, Adequate knowledge of computer applications and Must be fluent in Languages (Marathi, English & Hindi).
- Candidates should attain the age not exceeded above 35 years as on date of 31 March 2022.
- Age relaxation will be admissible for the Clerk Posts candidates should be followed the government guideline.
- for more information about age limits of NCBL recruitment 2022 kindly visit official notification under @nationalbank.co.in
- According to the NCBL Recruitment 2022 notification candidates selected on the basis of Online- Examination and Interview.
- The structure of examination will de Categorized in five methods described as follows:
|Test Name||No. Of Question||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|General & Financial Awareness||40||40||ENGLISH||25 minutes|
|General English||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
- Examination Question format is Multiple choice Type and each question carry a five option.
- If the contenders choose a wrong answer the negative mark will be detected.
- the format of penalty mark is 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer allotted to that question.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply the post through only online
- Application form will be available from 27 April 2022 to 17 May 2022.
- Applicants must sent your application only online source if you sent other service mode it will not be accepted.
- Candidates should upload the addition certificates and document in separate upload section its arrives the official website.
Scale of fee:
- For all the category of candidates requisite to pay the application fee for registering for the exam is Rs.655/- including GST.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidate can pay the amount through by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Applicant will wait few moment for receive intimation form server without any process like go back page/ refresh.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. in Case of e-receipt will not generate that mean payment failure.
- Payment failure candidates are login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Documentation details of NCBL Recruitment 2022:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture and the range of photograph is 4.5cm × 3.5cm
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Candidates has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- File type should be in jpg / jpeg foramt and Dimensions is 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm *3 cm (Width * Height) , Size of File must in 20 KB – 50 KB.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in only in Upper Case Letters shall NOT be accepted
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.File type: jpg / jpeg and that Dimensions should be 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm *5 cm (Width * Height) and File Size between 50 KB – 100 KB.
Apply National Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2022:
At first, you will go to official website “nationalbank.co.in” . In home page, click on “Recruitment for Clerk Post “. The page will be redirecting to next page. Here you can get the advertisement, Application link, General Information & Instructions section. Pick the general Information and Instruction to read the eligibility criteria for the National Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification. Then click to Open the Application Form , Choose the “click here for New Registration” Now filling up Your details in the required field. Character of details should be in maximum 35 letters. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration. Final step to click submit button for submission of your application and take a print out of application registered receipt for future purpose.
|Exam Date||May or June(Expected)|