APPSC Recruitment 2022 | 9 vancancy |Assistant Forests Conservator Post |Advt No:04/2022 | Notification Date: 18.04.2022 |Start Date: 20.04.2022 | Last Date:10.05.2022 |Apply Online @www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2022: The persons who are searching for a job to stands by itself. This is the right moment to make your career better . Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment has blazon an notification for Assistant Forests Conservator post. They are 09 vacancy are assigned for the Assistant Conservator Posts.the interested and eligible candidates are kindly apply the post by Online method. The online application starts from tomorrow (20.04.2022) and the page will be deactivated on 10 May 2022. The application fee must be paid before the Last date of application submission which means (09.05.2022) and before timing (11.59)PM
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility condition carefully and then apply the posts of Assistant Forests Conservator. Candidates are selected on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Test mode and it will be Organized by Commission. The date of Written Examination let you know later when it declared by the department of Forests in Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants who had a sophisticated knowledge about computer technology are eligible to apply the posts. Interested candidate apply the post immediately because the closing date off registration it will may occur some technical faults like server traffic, network defects, etc.
|Recruiter||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Designation||Assistant Forests Conservator|
|Job Location||vijayavada- Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.40,270/- to 93,780/-|
|Join our Telegram|
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about BRO Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
- Aspirants must read the eligibility criteria of Assistant Forests Conservator Recruitment to know the qualification details, age limit, pay of scale, apply mode selection methods, etc. We are described the needed details and information in understandable manner.Aspirants are requested to read this article thoroughly to get an idea to hunt a job in Andhra Pradesh.
- As per Forest department recruitment notification candidates must posses the Bachelor’s degree in India before on the date of this notification.
- Aspirants must be specialized in relevant subjects such as Botany, Agriculture, Chemistry, Computer Applications/Computer Science, Engineering in Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Zoology.
- Candidates could not be appointed for Direct Recruitment unless.
- The salary will be revised as per the department of Forests guideline.
- The salary of Assistant Forests Conservator Posts is revised as Rs.40,270/- to 93,780/- per month.
- Increment of salary will considered the department by your performance
- To know further details about salary kindly refer the official notification are available in the end page of article.
- Age limits of candidates must be in minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 42 years as on 01.07.2022.
- The Candidates will not be appointed less than age is 18 years and more than the age is 42years.
- Age relaxation is determined as per the State Government guideline and it can be specified as category
- The candidates of SC/ST/BCS/EWS shall be deduct from his/her age relaxation period of 5 years.
- The candidates who are Ex-Services Man shall be deduct from his age relaxation period of 3 years.
- If the candidates are worked regular Employee in State of Corporations, Municipalities is maximum of 5years
- Candidates are filtered by its documentation details viz degree certificates, merit list, mark obtained, medical certificate etc.
- Candidate will be selected under the basis of Written Examination is based on the computers requirement.
- Aspirants who posses the Bachelor’s degree in specified subject are defined above in the description are considered in first priority.
- Selected candidates are taken into next level of test mode which its specified as physical requirement.
- Applicants should be read the physical recruitment of Assistant Forests Conservator notification.
- Applicant can apply the post only the medium of Online (Internet).
- Candidates kindly check advt number and vacancy details for ensured recruitment
- for more details warmly refer the official recruitment notification link are given below.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees is Rs.250/- towards application process
- Candidates are must pay Examination fees Rs.120/-
- As per the laws of State Government the category of general/Socially/Educationally Backward classes candidates only pay the Examination fees Rs.120/-
- Other State candidates must pay the registration and Examination fees.
- Applicant must paid the registration fees before on the last application close which means you must pay on 09.05.2022 (11.59 PM).
- Applicants should pay the amount through net banking (credit card/Debit Card)
- Applicants must kept the receipt of amount paid for further process.
How to apply Assistant Forests Conservator recruitment 2022:
Applicants kindly go to official website“psc.ap.gov.in” search the notification in announcement board in the center of home page. Click the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Forests Conservator recruitment the notification is appeared in PDF format. Open the PDF and then read the eligibility condition and documentation details. Registered you Login id With captcha verification.you can get the application form in mail and fill up your details correctly. Applicants must pay the amount before apply . The payment mode is available against the home in name of tag “User Manual” then scroll down the pay payment details are here in form type fill the details and finally click pay button for proceeded also pay the examination fees in same procedure. then ensure your application details and document for verification. finally click the submit button to register your application.candidates kindly kept the receipt of application proceed done.
|Exam Date||Notify you later|