ONGC ALA Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: Assistant Legal Advisor| Vacancies: Various | Advert no 7/2022(R&P) |Starting Date:13.09.2022|Last Date:03.10.2022| Apply online @ongcindia.com
ONGC ALA Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India Limited announced notification under advertisement no 7/2022 Looking young and energetic candidate to join the organization as class 1 executive at (E1 Level) for the post of Assistant Legal Adviser through CLAT 2022 for LLM. Candidate those who completed their graduation in Degree and practicing as advocate with 3 years’ experience would be preferred in all categories. Starting Date to apply in online is 13.09.2022 and the last date to submit application in online is 03.10.2022. Candidate should submit the application only in online mode any other mode of sending application will be rejected automatically.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Application is 13.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of Application is 03.10.2022
Candidate those who are willing to apply for these vacancies must go through the details given in website. Contenders should possess the maximum age of 30 years. As per government rules, age and category wise relaxation is given for all Candidate, Selection of the candidate will be based on CLAT 2022 for the purpose of Post Graduate Programmed in the National Universities it will be taken as eligible criteria for shortlisted candidate and thereafter personal interview is taken for selected candidate to check their educational qualification. Candidate should have valid phone no, E-mail id because all other information regarding recruitment will be send in E-mail id. The selected candidate is required to pass company’s medical examination.
|Recruiter||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Designation||Assistant Legal Advisor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||60,000 to 1,80,000|
|Join our Telegram|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Legal adviser Vacancy Details:
The Complete information about post and vacancies for Assistant Legal Adviser job will be highlighted in the official website of @ongcindia.com. The applicant should be a citizen of India because the selected candidate will be placed anywhere across India or abroad. Vacancies shown in advertisement are subjected to change according to the committee decision. Vacancies may be increased or decreased without any notice; the Recruitment process will be cancelled/Postponed/terminated at any stage without assigning any reason
|Name of Post||No Of Post|
|Assistant Legal Advisor||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||TOTAL|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria:
Candidate seeking reservation for SC/OBC, caste certificate should be submitted at the time of interview only in prescribed format by the designed authority clearly mentioning their caste for more details regarding eligibility kindly visit ongcindia.com website
Contenders should complete their graduation Degree from recognized universities with 60% of marks
For more information kindly visit official website @ongcindia.com
- Candidate those who belong to unreserved/EWS Maximum age limit is 30
- Candidate those who belong to SC category maximum age limit is 35
- Candidate belongs to OBC category maximum age limit is 33
- PWBD candidate should have maximum age of 40 is applicable
- Ex-Serviceman age limitation is 35
- For more details about age relaxations kindly refer @ongcindia.com
- GEN/OBC/EWS Application Fees Is 300
- SC/ST/PWBD –NO CHARGES
- For more information kindly visit @ongcindia.com
- CLAT EXAM 2022 for LLM
- Document verification
- For more details kindly visit @ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2022-Apply online procedure:
- Candidate who has appeared for CLAT Examination for LLM may apply through online, application with relevant link available at @ongcindia.com after paying registration fees and entering details such as CLAT 2022 registration no, roll no etc.
- Registration fees must be deposited in online, and it is non-refundable.
- Departmental Candidate would also be required to submit application fees and the same would be reimbursable.
- Candidate will be issued call letter on their declaration in online application.
- All correspondence shall be done through phone no so valid phone number and valid E-mail Id are required to keep from the date of registration.
- All information regarding candidate, shortlisted for interview shall be available on the website of ONGC
- Kindly visit official website of ONGC for more information.