MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 | Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited | 195 Opening | Trainee Junior Officer & Trainee Clerk | Start Date: 05.05.2022 | Last Date: 25.05.2022 | Apply Online @www.mscbank.com
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited has declared the recruitment notice from eligible candidate for various posts. Candidates who are preparing for Bank examination they are use this amazing opportunity to catch you dream career. MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 has invite the 195 vacancies from the eligibility candidates for Trainee Junior Officer and Trainee Clerk. The notification for the above mentioned posts is released on the date of 04.05.2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply the required posts through the prescribed procedure are given in this end of page. The commencing date of application form is 05 May 2022 and the last date of submission of Application Form is 25 May 2022. Applicants must to pay the requisite amount for application form through the net banking. Applicants before register your Application ensure the given details of Your application form and then submitted to Official portal of Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited. In case any mistake occur in you form it will not to be accepted.
According to the MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 the notification would have declared as the advertisement number of 01 / MSC Bank / 2022-2023. A candidate shall apply only one post. In case the candidates apply more than one application they should pay the registration amount for each application. Maharashtra Bank Recruitment only considered the last receive application form from the candidates. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The Application fees are to be paid only through On-line Mode. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The head Office of Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank is Situated At Mumbai and it has the 06 Regional office and 57 branches in State of Maharashtra.
|Recruiter||Maharashtra State Bank Cooperative|
|Designation||Trainee Junior Officer & Trainee Clerk|
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
Job Seekers who are also interested in Bank Jobs they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
- The process of registration of application will be treated as completed only when the Application fees are deposited with the MSC Bank through On-line mode.
- Applicants must check the eligibility conditions for the required posts under the MSC Bank Recruitment 2022.
- Deserved candidates will be eligible for the personal interview subject to verification of the details of the document(s) when they report.
- The Bank reserve the rights to change any process in candidates selection or any thing without any reason.
- Candidates Must submit your applications along with self-attested photo copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, work experience in support of their eligibility at the time of interview failing which their candidature will not be considered
- Candidate should upload their photograph and scanned document in separate link is available in official website @ www.mscbank.com/careers.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- For the candidates of Trainee Junior Officers training Period shall be 12 months followed by probation period of 06 months
- The training period of Trainee Clerks shall be 12 months followed by probation period of 06 months.
- Candidates will be selected on the process of Online test and Interview.
- Admission to On–line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview based on their performance in On-line Written Test / Examination, validation of Education Qualifications and experience based upon the documents submitted.
Education Qualification for the MSC Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates for the posts of Trainee Junior Officer should Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks. Candidates who
have passed JAIIB/CAIIB will be preferred.
- Trainee Junior Officer candidates have the Experience of 2 years in Banking field preferably in Urban/ DCC Bank as an Officer.
- For the posts of Trainee Clerk candidates must complete Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Experience are not required for the post of Trainee Clerk according to the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy details For MSC Bank Recruitment 2022:
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCY|
|Trainee Junior Officer||29|
Salary Details for Maharashtra State Bank Recruitment 2022 Respectively:
- The candidates of Trainee Junior Officer salary will be given by Rs.20,000/ per month during the Training Period.
- The Trainee Junior Officer will be placed in the Bank’s regular grade and will be paid total emoluments is Rs.45,000/- per month only when they completed the Period Of trainee Successfully.
- Trainee Clerk Post employee will be paid stipend Rs. 15,000/- per month during the Training period
- After successful completion of the training period, the Trainee Clerk will be placed in the Bank’s regular grade and will be paid total emoluments of about Rs.30,000/- per month.
- The training period of Trainee Clerks shall be 12 months followed by probation period of
- For the Trainee Junior Posts candidates should attain the minimum age of 23 years and Maximum 32 years as on 28.02.2022.
- Applicants should be in the minimum age of Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years as on 28.02.2022 for the posts of Trainee Clerk.
- Age relaxation will be considered by the rules of Government.
- For regarding more details about the age limits kindly check the official notification of Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022.
- Deserved candidates will be picked on the basis of f On-line (written) test / Examination and personal interview.
- The On-line written test / Examination will be held at Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nasik, Aurangabad, Nanded and Kolhapur Centres. MSC Bank reserves the right to allot any other Center to the candidate.
- Design of Online written Test or Examination will be conduct as following Procedure:
For Trainee Junior Officer & Trainee Clerk Posts:
|Test Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Version||Duration|
|Professional knowledge.||40||80||Only English||120 Minutes|
|Banking and General Awareness||40||40|
|Quantitative and Numerical ability||40||40|
- Interest and Only eligible candidates can apply the posts through the Online.
- In this page you can get the link of Application form and other important links
- Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Online Application has been started on 5th May 2022.
- Applicant can visit the Official notification @ www.mscbank.com/careers portal
- Candidates of Trainee Junior Officer should pay the requisite amount of Rs. 1770/-
- Trainee Clerk candidate must pay the admissible amount for application is Rs. 1,180/-
- Applicants can pay the amount application through the online mode.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Uploading Details For MSC Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Scan their Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Signature (with black ink) Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given to this Advertisement.
- Signature of Candidate must be in Lower case Letters. If signature in capital letters it will not be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details / documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Signature of The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
Candidate should Upload their documents with separate links for uploading Photograph & Signature. Click on the “Upload Photograph / Signature ”. Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved. Select the file by clicking on it. Click the ‘Open/Upload’. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. Finally Submit You documents.
Apply Trainee Junior Officer & Trainee Clerk Posts of MSC Bank Recruitment 2022:
Candidates to go to the MSC Bank’s website @ “www.mscbank.com/ careers” click on the option “APPLY ONLINE“ which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration“ and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail ID.Candidates can Upload their scanned Document and photograph in Separate Individual link are given in the application portal. applicants must fill all the needed details of required field Carefully. In case any mistake or incomplete application registered and the form will not to be accepted. Click submit Button for Registration of Your application. Then applicants should pay the requisite application fees is applicable in payment link. Candidate should wait a minutes for the payment proceed and then keep receipt of application registered and payment acknowledgement For further Process.
|Exam Date||1st Week Of July 2022|
|Advt No||01 / MSC Bank / 2022-2023|