Nabard Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) | Vacancies: 177 | Last Date for Submission: 10.10.2022 | Apply online & nabard .org
Nabard Recruitment Development Assistant 2022: The National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development commonly known as Nabard, an all over India organisation owned by the central government of India invites online application from eligible candidate. Willing candidate who are seeking government bank jobs can use this opportunity.Degree holders can start enrolling for this Nabard vacancy 2022.Candidate can apply for Nabard recruitment 2022 (Group B) only through online mode.Nabard announced notification for development assistant and development assistant in (Hindi).Contenders those who passed their graduation in degree are eligible to apply. For Development assistant in Hindi, Candidate should complete their graduation of Degree in Hindi. Contenders must check eligible criteria and other qualification before applying for this job Starting date to apply in online is in the middle of September(15.9.2022) and last date for submission is October(10.10.2022).Contenders should possess minimum age of 21 and not to exceed maximum age limit of 35. After deadline the application will not be acceptable under any circumstances.
Nabard Recruitment invites only online application from deserving candidate. In Nabard website online application form is given candidate can fill it without mistake. The selected candidate will receive an affordable salary package, complete information about vacancies and post are given @ nabard .org. Nabard –National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development of India has released the notification for development assistant and development assistant (Hindi),the contenders should completed their Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized University with minimum 50% of marks. For Development Assistant (Hindi) the candidate should completed their Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University in English/Hindi medium with English and Hindi as compulsory subject. The candidate can gain more details about state wise vacancies and category wise vacancies etc.. And online link for application will be available in the website @nabard.org
|Recruiter||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Designation||Devlopment assistant/Devlopment assistant(HINDI)|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Join our Telegram|
Nabard Notifications Recruitment 2022:
Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligible criteria. All details about selection process, age limitations, category wise relaxation etc., are available in online application form after 15 Septemberand last date for submission of application is 10 October.
- Nabard has rights to increase or decrease vacancies without any notice
- For more details, candidate has to go through online application website @nabard.org
- An affordable salary package is given for development assistant vacancies.
- Willing candidate has to submit the original documents/ photocopies if their documents at the time of document verification.
Nabard vacancy notification details:
For the development assistant category, total no of vacancies allotted are 173, in that for SC candidate vacancies allotted are 21, for ST total vacancies allotted are 11, for unreserved candidate vacancies allotted are 80, And for OBC candidate total no of vacancies allotted are 46 and for EWS total vacancies allotted for candidate are 15.Then for development assistant (Hindi) total vacancies are 4 in that unreserved candidate vacancies are 4 and for ST candidate vacancies allotted are 1.
As per government rules and regulations category wise vacancies are given below.
|Development assistant||(UR- 80, SC-21, ST-11, OBC-46, EWS-15)|
|Development assistant (Hindi)||(UR- 03, ST-01)|
Nabard Notification details:
Nabard recruitment for development assistant the candidate according to their performance in main online exam shortlisted candidate and waitlisted candidate roll no are published in website.The shortlisted candidate and waitlisted candidate have to appear for Language Proficiency Test and except for those candidate who passed language in 10th and 12th. Candidate those who qualifies language proficiency test will be appointed in bank. Candidate has to send their 10th and 12 th mark sheet certificate in single pdf format to our website @nabard.org. Candidate those who completed their graduation in recognized university are eligible to apply for the post. But for development assistant (Hindi), the contenders must have graduation from recognized university in English/Hindi medium with English and Hindi as compulsory or equivalent subject with minimum 50% of pass marks and for SC,ST,PWBD,EXS candidate only pass mark are eligible to apply for the post. Selected candidate can get affordable salary package up to 34,000.For more details visit website @nabard.org
Nabard Recruitment Eligible Criteria Details:
The candidate has to face two stages for selection process that is preliminary and main exams. All candidates those who passed two stages will be called for document verification for more details regarding selection process application fees kindly visit website @nabard.org ,the selected candidate will be placed anywhere across India, decision of Bank in all matters will be final.
- The contenders should have Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university with 50 % of marks are eligible to apply.
- Development assistant (Hindi) the candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree/Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject from recognized universities as Hindi/English as compulsory subject with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for post.
- The minimum age qualification to apply is 21
- Maximum age limitation to apply is 35.
The selection process consist of two stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Written Exam
- Rs.13150-750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200 (6) – 26200 – 1300 (2) – 28800 – 1480 (3) – 33240 – 1750 (1) – 34990 (20 years)
- Kindly visit online website @nabard.org for more details.
Nabard Recruitment Online Application Procedure:
- The contenders are invited to go the official website of Nabard.
- Candidate can find notification and apply online link
- Contenders can tap on that link and read full details about post.
- Candidate now enter required details without mistake.
- After entering all details, register number etc. keep if safe for preliminary exam, written exam.
- Upload your recent passport size photo, signature, left hand thump impression wherever necessary.
- In register form valid E-mail Id, Phone no are essential.
- Enter details correctly and click submit button
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.