SBI Recruitment 2022 | Current Opportunity: Probationary officers | Vacancies: 1673 | Advert no: CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18 | Start date: 22.09.2022 | Last date: 12.10.2022 | Apply Online @sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India commonly known as SBI announced notification from prospective candidate who wish to join in state bank of India as a Probationary officers. Willing Candidate those who are eligible to apply for this post must read carefully all the details given in SBI notification 2022.Before applying candidate must ensure that he/she should fulfil the eligible criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility’s .SBI now and then announced notification for various post and now recently it has announced notification for the post of Probationary officers total no of vacancies announced for this post is 1673.Registration process are completed when the candidate pay fees payment in bank through online mode on or before 12.10.2022.Starting date to apply in online mode is 22.09.2022 and the last date to submit application form in online mode is 12.10.2022.Any other mode of sending application will be rejected automatically.
Dates to Remember:
Starting date to apply in online mode is 22.09.2022
Last date to submit application in online mode is 12.10.2022
Payment of fees can be made from 22.09. 2022.to 12.10.2022
Any corrections can be made from 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
Download of Preliminary examination call letters 1st or 2nd week of December 2022
Candidate are advised to check Bank website for more details and update. In case of any change or update no intimation will be given separately for candidate, all details will be given in website only so candidate must check regularly SBI website. Eligible candidates are required to register in on-line for selection process which will be held in three phases. Candidate those who are shortlisted after phase 1 will have to appear for phase 2 and phase 3 stage. Candidate those who completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent qualification can apply for this post. Candidate should possess minimum of age of 21 and not to exceed above 30 on 01.04.2022.
|Recruiter||State Bank of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
SBI Recruitment 2022 vacancy details:
State Bank of India invites application from eligible Indian citizen candidate for appointing as Probationary officers after selection they can be placed anywhere in India. Vacancies may be varied according to requirement of Bank. Vacancies can be increased/decreased according to bank requirement. Recruitment can be cancelled/postponed/terminated/suspended at any stage without any notice. EWS candidate are required to submit Income and Asset certificate on document verification at the time of interview. If a candidate fails to produce certificate, then he/she will not be considered for appointment in the Bank for probationary officers. Vacancies are given below in tabular column, for more details regarding age limitations and category wise relaxation kindly visit website.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Notification details:
Candidate who are shortlisted after phase 1 will have to appear for phase 2 and candidate who are shortlisted for phase 2 will be subsequently appear for phase 3. No TA/DA will be given for candidate during selection process. The schedule of events is tabulated below
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2022 / January 2023|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||February 2023|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||February 2023 onwards|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercises||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 onwards|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Notification Eligibility criteria:
The maximum age limit for all category is relaxed according to the rules of government. Candidate must read the essential qualifications for their position and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying the basic qualification applied for the post. Relaxation in upper age limit is given below in tabular column.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||PWBD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWBD (OBC)||13 years|
|– PWBD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen||5 years|
- Graduate from recognized university
- For more details regarding qualification kindly visit official website of SBI notification 2022
- Candidate should possess minimum 21 years of age
- Candidate age not to exceed above 30
- Kindly visit official website of SBI notification for more details
Selection process for probationary officers may be done in three phases
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Final Result
- Check advertisement for more information
Application fees details:
- Application fees once paid will not be refundable at any stage.
- General/OBC/EWS application fees is 750
- NIL for SC/ST/PWBD Candidates
SBI Recruitment 2022-Download Hall ticket for 3 Phases:
- The candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.
- At the time of Main Exam, the candidate must bring duly authenticated “Original Preliminary Exam Call Letter as well as Main Exam Call Letter with Requisite Documents at the time of Main Exam.
- Candidates need to bring two additional photographs, without photograph pasted on the call letter and without two additional photographs candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Preliminary exam:
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
SBI Recruitment 2022-Apply online application procedure:
- Candidate are invited to visit official website @sbi.co.in and register themselves in online through Bank career website.
- After registration candidate are advised to pay application fees through online mode using debit card/credit card/Internet banking
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit their details
- First scan the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and candidate must submit hand-written declaration as below:
- I________ (Name of the candidate), _______ (Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
- I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine. If a candidate is not having left-hand thumb impression, he/ she may use his/ her right-hand thumb impression.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidates should carefully check the form before final submission.
- No change will be allowed thereafter. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their online application form after submitting the application.
|Advt No||CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18|