AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022 | 138 Hiring |Senior Resident |Start Date: 26.04.2022 | Last Date: 09.05.2022 | Apply online @aiimsraipur.edu.in
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has invited applications from eligible contenders for filling up the vacancies of Senior Resident. According to the AIIMS Raipur recruitment 2022 notification, 138 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who are seeking Central government jobs may apply the Senior Resident posts through online mode to the AIIMS Raipur latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the AIIMS Raipur recruitment 2022 notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for AIIMS Raipur required posts 2022 from the date of 26.04.2022 to 09.05.2020.
As per the AIIMS Raipiur recruitment 2022 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at Raipur in chhattisgarh as decided by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online link of latest AIIMS Raipur vacancy also available in the official notification of AIIMS Raipur recruitment 2022. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS Raipur website as no admit card will be sent by post. The Admit Cards will be hosted on AIIMS Raipur website.
|Recruiter||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur|
|Join our Telegram|
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about AIIMS Raipur latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be completed the Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute
- Candidates should have DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- For more information in educational details warmly check the official notification is given below.
- Contender should attain the maximum age of 45 Years.
- Candidate age should be in 45 years before on the last date of Submission.
- For the candidates of SC/ST category is 3years and Person With Bench- Mark Disabilities in SC/ST candidates age relaxation will be 15 Years.
- For the Other Back Ward candidates age relaxation will be admissible for 5 Years and Person With Bench- Mark Disabilities For 13 Years
- Candidates of General and Person With Bench- Mark Disabilities for 10 Years.
- Candidates of Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOS/Government servants shall be relaxed by 5 Years.
- The salary shall be given as per the government Guideline .
- Remuneration for the Senior Resident Posts is specified as Rs. 67,700/–
- Under the rule of Level–11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC, plususual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
- Read official notification for further details.
- Candidates can be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- The written test, if any, will be held in Raipur only at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099.
- Eeligible candidates list, Date, time & for interview will be informed through the website.
- Qualified candidates for interview will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience etc.
- Aspirant can apply the Senior Resident post through the Online mode.
- Application form is available in the official website and the link will be mention below in the end of this article.
- Alternation website of application form for Senior Resident Post as https://forms.gle/RVKyDyJ2n4aTPtb9A. Here You can directly fill the application for specified post.
- Applicants are advised to submiit your application before on last date of 09 May 2022.
- For General/EWS/OBC Category should pay the requisite amount of Rs. 1,000/- and for SC/ST category is Rs. 800/-.
The Application fee is non-refundable as per the official notification regarding.
- Application fee for Person With Bench – Mark Disabilities (PWBD) category is exempted.
- Applicants can pay the requisite amount through NEFT to this Account details:
Name of the Bank: Bank of India
Branch: Tatibandh, Raipur
Name of Account Holder: AIIMS, Raipur
Account No: 936320110000024
MICR code: 492013010
Apply AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022:
Candidates go to visit the Official website “aiimsraipur.edu.in” select the required as you want Hindi/ English Find the section “Recruitment–>Vacancy” click on it. Here You can choose the Junior Residents/ Senior Residents tab click on the Recuitment notification as declared as the advertisement Number is:03/02/2022/Recruit./Reg./297. Click Download Button here the Recruitment notification as shown . Scroll Down the page At the end of recruitment notice application Form will be available. Filled up the all required and mandatory fields for applying Senior Resident Posts. Orther You can visit the alternation website for application Form of Senior Residents Posts direct link https://forms.gle/RVKyDyJ2n4aTPtb9A. In this site you can upload the required verification documents like graduation certificate, medical certificate and proof documents, etc. Click submit button to further Application Process. Applicants must track the website for Short- Listed list, Admit Card,date, Exam details, etc.
|Exam Date||Notify you later|