CISF Recruitment 2022| Current opportunity: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer)/Head Constable(Ministerial) | Vacancies: 540 | Starting date: 26.09.2022 | Last date: 25.10.2022 | Apply online @cisfrectt.in
CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force commonly known as CISF announced notification for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) post. Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian citizen for filling up the temporary posts of Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) in the Pay (Level 5) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Pay Level-4 usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. Starting date to submit online application is activated from 26.09.2022 and last date to submit application in online is 25.10. 2022.Contenders should possess the minimum age of 18 and maximum age limit to apply for CISF Recruitment is 25. Candidate those who are willing to apply for this post can check eligible criteria before applying. Candidate can send application only in online mode any other mode of sending applications is rejected automatically.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to apply application in online mode is active from 26.09.2022
- Last date to apply application in online mode is 25.10.2022
The candidates must have completed their Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent. Candidate are advised to visit official website of CISF regularly for any updates on the recruitment process and to download hall-ticket for each stage of examination. Candidate must be a citizen of India. In starting posts are temporary but likely to become permanent after limited period. Candidates selected for post can be appointment to serve anywhere in India. 10% of vacancies are reserved for female candidates. Vacancies reserved for female candidates will be filled up by male candidates in case the sufficient candidates are not available in female candidates. For more details and information candidate are advised to visit website for more details.
|Recruiter||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Designation||Assistant Sub-Inspector/Head Constable|
|Job Location||Any state|
|Salary||25,500 to 92,300|
|Join our Telegram|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification details:
- The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT Mode), Skill Test (Dictation& Transcription) for Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial) and Medical Examination.
- All the candidates must give their preference that is Assistant sub-inspector/stenographer or HC/Ministerial at the time of submission of Online application.
- CISF final announcement is based on merit cum preference given by the candidate.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details:
- The vacancies are tentative, and it may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process due to administrative reasons.
- Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated on website of www.cisfrectt.in
- Recruitment can be cancelled/postponed/terminated/suspended at any stage without notice
|Name of post||No of Vacancies|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Category details:
- Candidate those who belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen categories age relaxation as well as category wise relaxation is available as per Government rules of India.
- For more details regarding category wise relaxation kindly visit official website for more details. Here category wise relaxation is given in tabular column below.
|Departmental candidate (not belonging to LDCE Vacancies)||45 Years for SC/ST
40 Years for OBC/Gen/EWS
|Ex-servicemen||3 Years after deduction in actual age on closing date of online application|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must have completed their Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Kindly visit official website for more details regarding educational qualification and other qualification for ASI(STENO) and HC(M)
- Candidate should possess minimum age of 18
- Maximum age limitation for candidate is 25
- Kindly visit official notification website of cisfrectt.in for more details.
- Physical Standard Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- Assistant Sub-Inspector/Stenographer- Pay scale Level 5 (Rs 29,200-92,300)
- Head Constable/Ministerial-Pay scale Level 4(25,500-81,100)
- Fees payable of Rs 100/- once paid cannot be re-fundable
- Exemption for candidate belonging to SC/ST/Female/Ex-servicemen.
- Net banking, Credit/Debit/UPI are acceptable
- Kindly check notification for more details.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Apply online application procedure:
- Candidate are requested to visit the official website @cisfrectt.in
- Process of filling online application consists of two parts: One Time Registration and
- Filling of online Application for the Examination. One Time Registration is the permanent database for candidate, registration ID and Password will be used by the candidates for all the examinations conducted by CISF.
- Read instruction carefully before filling application form. Candidate should possess valid phone no and Email ID because all information regarding updates will be informed only in email and phone no
- Upload photostat copies of their documents, signature left hand thump impression and latest photo of their image
- If candidate is new those candidates must generate OTR and apply for the post.
- All candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils eligible criteria before applying for job. After completion of payment procedure, candidates must take a printout of their filled application form and retain the same with them for future purpose.
We find this post useful and informative about the upcoming examination system, previous year, question paper etc. Naukrimessenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Government, Banking, Court, and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is the great way to keep up to date with latest information about government and other exam. To avail of exclusive job offers join our Telegram page now