Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 – Drivers Posts – Total Vacancies: 08 – Last Date: 02.11.2020 – Apply online @ mazagondock.in
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has recently advertised notification to invites applications from eligible contenders for the post of Driver. According to the Mazagon Dock recruitment 2020 notification, 08 vacancies are allocated for the mentioned posts. Interested eligible Contenders who are looking for Central government job may apply through online mode to this post in prescribed format as given in Mazagon Dock recruitment 2020 notification. SSC passed candidates can apply online @mazagondock.in/MDLJobPortal/Login for MDL Driver post from 12.10.2020 to 02.11.2020.
|Recruiter||Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL)|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the Mazagon Dock recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at Mumbai (Maharashtra)/ Across India as decided by the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited recruitment 2020. Contenders should read the Mazagon Dock official notification thoroughly and then apply. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link (MDL Login) of latest Mazagon Dock vacancy also available in the official notification. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail name. Candidates working in Govt. / PSU applicants shall have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) / Forwarding Letter from the employer if failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Non- Executive (Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5)) Job Notification Details
The contract for MDL Driver post will be for maximum period of 02 years. Selection list will be displayed on MDL website at 09.11.2020. The Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility on 16.11.2020. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Mazagon Dock latest jobs, MDL Exams, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army class-I examination in the Navy or Air Force.
- Should have valid Driving License issued by RTO without break/ adverse remarks.
- Heavy duty motor vehicle driving license preferable.
- Visit and Verify Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Vacancy 2020 notification about qualification.
- Not less than 18 years to Maximum 38 years.
- Check Official notification of Mazagon Dock for age limit and relaxation.
- Online Test
- Trade (Skill) Test
- Refer MDL Careers 2020 notification to get more details.
Mazagon Dock Driver Application Procedure
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
- While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
- Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application. Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
Contenders are required only to upload photograph and signature in MDL Online Recruitment Portal. Candidates are required to pay the Processing Fee as per procedure given in Mazagon Dock advertisement. Candidate belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay the application fees of Rs.100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred in advertisement. SC/ ST/ EWS are exempted from such payment of processing fee. The payment can be made using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking / BHIM etc. Candidates are required to take a print of the “e-receipt” as well as “Online application” which have to be produced, at the time of Selection Process.
|Advt No||Advertisement Ref. No.: MDL/ HR-REC-NE/91/ 2020|