MRPL Recruitment 2022 |65 vacancy | Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive posts | Start Date: 29.04.2022 |Last Date: 28.05.2022 | Apply Online@ mrpl.co.in
MRPL Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has enunciated an recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive Posts. They are 65 current opening for above mention posts in MRPL Recruitment 2022 from the eligible candidates. Aspirant Who had completed the graduated in Engineering and seeking for job affiliated Engineering vacancy are eligible to apply this MRPL recruitment 2022 under ONGC. We are detailed below about the number of vacancy for respective posts. The recruitment notification would have declared as Advertisement Number: 83/2022.
According to the ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2022 notification willing aspirants can apply the required qualified Assistant Engineers and Assistant Executive posts through official website @ mrpl.co.in/careers. The Commencing of date of application is 29 April 2022(Onward) and the deadline of application form is 28 May 2022. Candidate are advised to submit your application before on last date. In case of any faults occur like Application receive after the due, incomplete application or fees bending etc.,that application will not be accepted by the organization. Candidate will be selected On the basis of Group Discussion and Interview.
- Here the details and eligibility criteria are described in the understandable manner. We hope you get an idea about these jobs and norm of candidates. At the end of this article important links are determined in the table manner. Bookmark our website @ Naukrimessenger to get more details about MRPL Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
|Recruiter||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Designation||Assisatnt Executive & Assistant Engineer|
|Join our Telegram|
ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
- Candidates having any other degree/combination degree, example Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Construction Engineering, etc., other than those specifically mentioned above are not eligible to apply. These exclusions are only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Selected candidates will be posted at various locations/department of the Company based on
- Employees are liable to be transferred to any place in India or abroad, within the same organization, or one of the group companies of ONGC or any other organization as per the requirement of MRPL.
- Short listed candidates will be called for the Group discussion and Interview indicating the time and venue can be Download at official website “www.mrpl.in”.
- If any clarification on recruitment process, Aspirants can email at recruit1 @mrpl.co.in. No other mode of conversation shall be entertained.
- The decision of MRPL Committee will be final about the conduct of Group Discussion and Personal Interview and preparation of merit list will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate shall possess valid GATE marks in the corresponding GATE papers mentioned below in this description. The results of GATE 2022 only will be considered.
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized – Indian University /Deemed University/ AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
MRPL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|POST NAME||No. of VACANCY||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Chemical||20||Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Technology|
|Electrical||6||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical &
|Instrumentation||7||Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation affiliated Control Engineering/ Electronics/Process Control/ Technology|
|Metallurgy||1||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/
Materials Science and Engineering/
Materials Science and Metallurgical
|Computer Science||6||Engineering in Computer Science|
|Chemistry||2||Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry or
equivalent degree with specialization in any of core Subject relevant to chemistry.
- Applicants are picked on the format of Group Discussion and Interview.
- Initial shortlisting based on valid GATE 2022 marks followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Short listed candidate are qualified by which obtained the merit marks(maximum marks 100) in the GATE 2022 examination.
- Suppose, one or more candidates have the same score in GATE 2022 mark, then the candidates will be selected by who has higher score in the required qualification in above specified posts category qualifications.
- You want know more details about selection process kindly refer the official notification are given in the end of this article.
- Upper age limit of Unreserved and Economical Weaker Section Category for 27 Years
- The cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age shall be 28/05/2022.
- Age relaxation will be admissible of OBC (NCL)category for 3 Years and 5 Years for SC/ST Candidates.
- More information about age criteria for MRPL Recruitment 2022 kindly check the official website.
- Aspirants must apply the posts through only online.
- Application will be available on the official website under at www.mrpl.co.in.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully and fill the ONLINE application form giving correct and complete information.
- For more information about apply process kindly visit the MRPL Recruitment 2022 notification.
- General/ OBC/EWS category candidates can pay the requisite Application Fees Rs.100/- while applying online.
- Bank charges/Taxes etc., if any, has to be borne by the candidates
- SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Once you could pay the required application fees it not to be refundable under any circumstance.
- Candidates should ensure the payment process at status of payment in the Payment portal.
- Salary will be given for the Assistant Engineers and Assistant Executive posts of Rs. 50,000/-
- Remuneration shall be placed on training cum probation in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000- Rs.1, 60,000 as per Company Rules.
- Candidates will have to execute a Service bond to serve MRPL for a minimum period of 3years from the date of joining (including training cum probation period).
- For candidates of General Category Service Bond amount is Rs. 3,00,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for EWS/ OBC (NCL)/ SC /ST/ PwBD candidates.
Apply ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2022 for Assitant Engineers/Assistant Executive Posts:
First Of All Go the official websit @ “mrpl.co.in” click on Career Section in MENU Bar or alternative access for Career on website @ “mrpl.co.in/career”. Here you get the Recruitment Notice as per the Advt.No.83/2022: Recruitment of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Executives in ‘E2’ Grade of Management Cadre through GATE 2022”. Click on “Click here to register online” for generating Login ID and Password. lick on “Sign In” for logging in to apply for the suitable post. Upload the Required Details and documents and certificates. The online system will generate an Application ID which will be sent to the candidate through email/SMS. Before Submission of Your online application for required posts of MRPL Recruitment 2022 ensure the given details and documents. Click on submit button to final submission of your Application.