NCERT Recruitment 2020 – Apply Manager, Consultant, Analyst, Designer & Other posts – Total Vacancies: 33 – Interview Date: Oct 26-29, 2020 – Download application @ ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Project Manager, Technical Consultant, Academic Consultant, System Analyst, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Data Analyst, Digital Media Coordinator, Office Assistant, Accountant and MTS. According to the NCERT recruitment 2020, 33 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts under the project NISHTHA. Applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs they may attend the Interview (26.10.2020 to 29.10.2020).
|Recruiter||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Designation||Project Manager, Technical Consultant, Academic Consultant, System Analyst, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Data Analyst, Digital Media Coordinator, Office Assistant, Accountant & MTS|
|Job Location||New Delhi/ Across India|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Interview|
|Join our Telegram|
NCERT Vacancy Details 2020
|Junior Project Fellow||03|
|Digital Media Coordinator||02|
NCERT NISHTHA Project Job Notification Details
Applicants should mention the post applied for and your email ID and mobile no. in your application form/ biodata. These posts are purely temporary and posts may increase/decrease as per need. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about NCERT upcoming vacancy, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure, NCERT registration and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants should possess Bachelor or Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MPhil/ PhD in relevant discipline from recognized College/ University and having required experience in allied stream.
- MTS: 10th / 12th Pass and possess at least 02 years of experience in any reputed institutions/ organizations.
- Check NCERT vacancy 2020 notification about qualification.
- Project Manager: 45 years
- Technical Consultant & Academic Consultant: 40 years
- MTS: 30 years
- For all other posts: 35 years
- Kindly refer notification of NCERT careers for age limit and relaxation.
- Suitable candidates (after initial screening) will be shortlisted for selection process comprising of Written Exam or Interview
- Visit and verify in official notification of NCERT jobs.
NCERT Assistant, MTS, Analyst & Other Jobs Application Procedure
Candidates who all are eligible for the given conditions in official advertisement, should reach for interview along with their Bio-data on the dates mentioned against the post. Separate applications are to be submitted for each post applied. Candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report latest by 9.30 a.m. to the Section Officer (SO), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi- 110 016 with copies of original certificates and testimonials. The interview may extend to the next day if necessary.
Date of Interview
- Project Manager, Technical Consultant, System Analyst, Web Designer : 26th October, 2020
- Academic Consultant, Junior Project Fellow: 27th October, 2020
- Graphic Designer, Data Analyst, Digital Media Coordinator: 28th October, 2020
- Office Assistant, Accountant, MTS: 29th October, 2020
|Advt No||No. F. 3-47/2020-21/CIET(P&RD)|