Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice posts – Total Vacancies: 4499 – Last Date: 15.09.2020 – Apply Online @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Indian railway – NFR has recently advertised a notification to invite applications from eligible contenders for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices in the designated trades at Workshops or Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway against 4499 slots on contract basis. Contenders who are seeking Railway jobs and who have more passionate to work in Central government jobs may apply through online @ www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested eligible candidates can apply from 16.08.2020 at 10.00 hrs to 15.09.2020 at 22.00 hrs. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs of the closing date.
|Recruiter||Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Job Location||Assam, Bihar & WB|
|Join our Telegram|
The eligible contenders will be appointed at North Eastern Region Assam, Bihar and West Bengal as decided by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR). Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, RRC- NFR apply online link (RRC-NFR Login) for latest apprentice Railway vacancy also available in the official notification. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Northeast Frontier Railway latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment (NFR) – Vacancy Details
|Units (Divisions/ Workshops)||No. of Vacancy|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop||1302|
|NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class Examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Kindly Check Northeast Frontier Railway apprentice notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- Refer Official notification of Northeast Frontier Railway for age limit and relaxation.
- On the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise)
- Kindly refer NFR apprentice vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
Eligible Contenders should apply through online @ www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ NFR website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling online applications and fill up the personal details/ biodata etc. carefully. During submission of online application, applicants have to attach the self-attested copies of required documents or certificates and pay the application fee via online payment gateway as stated in advertisement.
- For UR/ General category: Rs.100/-
- No Fee for reserved/ SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.