NPCIL Rawatbhata Recruitment 2020 – Sub-Officer, Scientific Assistant, Non-Technical & Fireman posts – Total Vacancies: 206 – Last Date: 24.11.2020 – Download application @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site has invites application from qualified candidates for the position of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/ SA), Scientific Assistant- B&C, Assistant Grade-1, Steno Grade-1, Sub officer/B, Leading Fireman/A and Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman/A (DCPOF/A) . According to the NPCIL recruitment 2020, 206 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned post on contractual basis. Applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs in NPCIL Rajasthan are advised to apply through online @ npcilcareers.co.in. Aspirants can apply from the date of 03.11.2020 from 10.00 hrs to 24.11.2020 upto 16.00 hrs.
|Recruiter||Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Designation||Stipendiary Trainees, Scientific Assistants, Non-Technical & Fire Personnel|
|Job Location||RawatBhata Rajasthan Site|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the NPCIL Science Graduates vacancy 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be appointed at NPCIL “Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site” as decided by the selection committee of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited. All the prescribed essential qualifications should only be of full time, regular and from recognized University / Institution. Qualification acquired through distance learning, part time, private, open schooling/ NIOS etc. will not be considered in any case. The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and subject to change as per requirement of the organization. Applications received after on 24.11.2020 at the address given above will not be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number.
NPCIL RR Site Vacancy Details 2020
|Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)||150|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited RR site Job Scientific Assistant Notification Details
NPCIL Selection process is based on Written Exam/ Personal Interview/ Skill Test except DCPOF/ A post. The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based Test (CBT). A candidate has to qualify at each stage of prescribed selection process for final empanelment. The period of training for the post of Category-I Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering & Category-I Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates will be 1½ years (18 months). Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about NPCIL upcoming vacancy, NPCIL Login, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Admit card, exam date, pay scale details, npcil Rawatbhata Rajasthan jobs, results, etc. in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the latest Employment News and Exam information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should possess HSC (10+2)/ HSC + 2 years Diploma course in Engineering/ B.Sc./ Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized college/ institute/ university with required experience.
- For certain posts applicants should possess English as one of the subjects either at SSC or HSC level examinations is compulsory.
- Check NPCIL Rajasthan vacancy 2020 notification about qualification.
- Stipendiary Trainee/ SA: 18 – 25 years
- Scientific Assistant/C: 18 – 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18 – 30 years
- Assistant Grade-1& Steno Grade-1: 21 – 28 years
- Sub officer/B: 18 – 40 years
- Leading Fireman/A: 18 – 32 years
- Driver Cum Pump Operator-cum Fireman/A: 18 – 27 years
- Kindly refer notification of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited careers for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination/ Personal Interview/ Skill Test
- The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based Test (CBT).
- For DCPOF/ A: Physical Standard Test, Physical Assessment / Endurance Tests & Driving Test, Written Examination.
- Visit and verify in official notification of NPCIL Careers.
NPCIL Salary Details
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA): Rs.16000-18,000/-
- Scientific Assistant/B (Group-B) & Sub-Officer/B: Rs.35,400/-
- Scientific Assistant/C: Rs. 44900/-
- Assistant Grade-1, Leading Fireman/A & Steno Grade-1: Rs. 25500/-
- DCPOF/A: Rs. 21700/-
- Check advt.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee, Non-Technical, DCPOF/A & Other Jobs Application Procedure
Candidates are required to through online mode @ www.npcilcareers.co.in. The online application form will be available on the NPCIL Careers official website from Nov 3, 2020 (10:00 Hrs) to Nov 24, 2020 (16:00 Hrs). Candidates can submit the online application form in prescribed preformat along with relevant documents. Before applying, aspirants should read the notification “Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees, Scientific Assistants, Non-Technical & Fire Personnel at RR Site” completely and then apply.
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions for each post as given below, and submit the duly filled signed application along with photocopies of all relevant documents self-attested in support of qualification and experience for the post applied. The applicant is required to furnish all basic information in the online application form. New users have to register themselves and get Login ID & Password to Login. Applicants have to Login to the NPCIL Careers page to apply against above said posts.
|Advt No||Advertisement No. RR Site/HRM/01/2020|