SSB Recruitment 2020 – Constable Posts – Total Vacancies: 1522 – Last Date 27.09.2020 (Date Extended) – Apply Online @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in
SSB Recruitment 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites online application from the eligible Indian Citizens. There are nearly 1522 vacancies are allotted for this SSB Recruitment 2020 notification under Ministry of Home Affairs. Applicants who are looking for Central Government Defence Jobs on temporary basis can apply online now from 29.08.2020. SSB notification 2020 (NO: 338/RC/SSB/Combine Advertisement/CTs/2020) has published for an engagement of Constable posts. Last date for submitting this SSB vacancy is 27.09.2020. A candidate can apply for one post from amongst the posts as mentioned in advertisement.
|Recruiter||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Join our Telegram|
These vacancies are allotted for the following posts of Constables like Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardner, Cook, Wash-man, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier & Waiter in Group C Non-Gazetted (Combatised) in SSB. Sashastra Seema Bal recruitment 2020 job advertisement and application login link are available on its official website @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in and www.ssb.gov.in.
As per the SSB Constable recruitment 2020 notification, the remote areas are Assam, Meghalaya, AP, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh, Lahaul Spiti District and Pangi Sub- Division of Chamba District of HP, UT of Andaman & Nicobar Island and UT of Lakshadweep. The last date for receipt of applications from Remote areas will be 37 days from the publication of advertisement in employment news.
To get the latest and updated details regarding SSB Recruitment 2020 visit Naukri messenger website regularly for upcoming Sashastra Seema Bal vacancy, future job notices, SSB Constable Jobs updates, admit card, result, etc. Sashastra Seema Bal is India’s primary border patrol organization with its border with Nepal and Bhutan. It is a Central Armed Police Force. It is currently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Details about SSB CT Job Vacancy 2020
|Ayah (Female Only)||05|
|Washer man Male||92|
|Water Carrier Male||101|
|Water Carrier Female||12|
|Totally, 1522 Job Openings are available in www.ssb.nic.in recruitment|
- Candidates should possess SSLC/ Matriculation/ Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized board with required experience.
- Check SSB vacancy notification for more details about it.
- Constable (Driver): Should be between 21 to 27 years
- Constable (Lab Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber & Painter): Between 18 to 25 years
- For All Other posts: Age shall be between 18 to 23 years
- Kindly refer SSB constable advertisement for age limit and relaxation.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination (Common Entrance Test (CET))
- Documentation and Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination
- Visit and verify official notification of SSB to get more details about selection process.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through www.ssbrectt.gov.in. To apply, applicants are required to pay the application fee through net-banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- For UR/ EWS & OBC category candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Condensers are requested to go-through the instructions carefully and detailed advertisement given on the SSB official website before filling the online application form.
|End Date||27/09/2020(Date Extended)|
|Advt No||NO: 338/RC/SSB/Combine Advertisement/CTs/2020|