DSCI Recruitment 2022| Current Jobs: Faculty in Various Specialty | Advertisement no:01/2022 Vacancies: 50|Last Date: 30.09.2022 | Apply offline and Notification @dsci.nic.in
DSCI Recruitment 2022: Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) it is an autonomous cancer care institute established in 1860, these institutions are providing treatment for cancer patients with latest technology and equipment’s. Currently DSCI has announced notification for faculty in various specialty like Professor and Associate Professor. Willing Candidate those who are eligible can apply for this post, number of vacancy announced for Professor and Associate Professor is 50. Contenders those who are interested in applying for this job must go through the details given email@example.com website. Application can be send in offline mode, last date to submit applications is 30.09.2022
Dates to Remember:
Starting date to apply application is active
Last date to submit application in offline is 30.09.2022
Candidate will be selected based on personal interview and maximum age limit to apply for contenders is 60, and age relaxation for other category is applicable as per government rules. Candidate can visit website and go through important details in DSCI Recruitment. Before applying read the details till end to get more information regarding the vacancies. Contenders those who are selected under qualifications and work experience will be called for Personal interview, Personal interview date will be announced in DSCI hospital website, so Candidate must regularly check the website for more details.
|Recruiter||Delhi State Cancer Institute|
|Designation||Professor and Associate Professor|
|Join our Telegram|
DSCI Recruitment 2022 details:
Appointment for all category staff will be made contract for 2 years and their further extension is required then final decision will be taken by DSCI. Some of the Short-listed candidate may be kept in panel for one year from the date of declaration of result of Interview, in future if any vacancies arise then vacancies will be filled by the short-listed candidate. TA/DA will not be paid for candidate those who attend the personal interview.
DSCI Recruitment Vacancy details:
DSCI has rights to increase or decrease the vacancies, in case large no of application arrives, DSCI reserves rights to shortlist candidate based on qualification and experience. Candidate seeking benefits under SC/ST/OBC/DA category should produce relevant certificate issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidate the relevant certificate should be issued by the Competent Authority by GNCT of Delhi.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
DSCI Recruitment Selection procedure:
- Shortlisted candidate may be asked to make Power Point Presentation of their profile and about their vision in relevant field.
- Candidate those not having leadership qualities or not willing to contribute to the growth of institutions are requested not to apply for the post.
- Final selection will be based on personal interview by the committee. Candidate currently working must submit no objection certificate from their present employer.
- Candidate those who appearing for interview without no objection certificate will not be considered. Candidate should report at DSCI one hour before the starting time of interview.
- The Candidate appearing for interview should produce original documents and one set of self-attested copies of their documents. If any information’s is found false, then the appointment will be terminated.
DSCI Recruitment 2022-Eligibility criteria:
Following are the details about the eligible criteria for Candidate must fulfil before applying, Candidate must go through the educational qualifications and experience for the vacancies, which is also listed in the table, the maximum age limit for certain category can be relaxed as per rules of government
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification & Experience|
| A postgraduate qualification e.g., MD/ MS or a recognized qualification equivalent etc.
Thirteen years teaching and/ or research experience (out of which at least 4 years as Assistant Professor and 3 years as Associate Professor)
A postgraduate qualification e.g., MD/ MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/ subject, etc.
Seven years teaching and/ or research experience (out of which at least 4 years as Assistant Professor) in a recognized institution in the subject
- Maximum 60 years
- Kindly check DSCI Recruitment for more details of age limitations and Category relaxation.
- Personal Interview
- Kindly refer DSCI Notification for more details
- Professor: Pay Matrix Level- 14 A Rs 168900- 220400+ NPA
- Associate Professor: Pay Matrix Level- 13A-1+ Rs 138300- 209200 + NPA
- Candidate must pay application fees of 1100 in demand draft form in favour of Delhi State Cancer Institute payable at Delhi
- For SC/ST/DA those candidates are exempted from fees.
DSCI Recruitment 2022 Apply offline Application Procedure:
- Candidate are requested to go to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- In that website you can see the link for application download
- You can tap on that link application will be given you can download it.
- In download application enter all details without mistake and make sure all information are filled correctly.
- Application along with self-attested copies of document certificate and application fees receipt etc. must be send by Speed post only.
- Speed post should be sent to The DIRECTOR’S OFFICE, 01ST LEVEL, ADMIN BLOCK, DELHI STATE CANCER INSTITUTE (EAST), DILSHAD GARDEN,DELHI 110095