RITES Recruitment 2022 | 22 Vacancy | Engineering Professionals Posts | Start Date: 02.05.2022 | Last Date: 01.06.2022 | Vacancy No. 5/2022-11/2022 | Apply Online @www.rites.com
RITES Recruitment 2022: Candidates who are seeking a job related to the Engineering posts they may use this opportunity to built the career stronger.RITES recruitment 2022 has recently flashed the notification from the eligibility candidates for Engineering Professional posts. They are Totally 22 posts are placed for the required posts.Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The number of vacancies may vary.The RITES Recruitment 2022 would have declared as the Vacancy Number is 05/2022, 06/2022, 07/2022, 08/2022, 09/2022, 10/2022, 11/2022. Interested and willing candidates can apply the required posts of RITES Recruitment 2022 through official website @ www.rites.com. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The Recruitment of Engineering Professional vacancy is based on the contract basis. Duration of contract is o6 Months with provision for extension by
further 06 months on satisfactory performance
According to the RITES Recruitment 2022 under the Senior Geologist , Geologist, Engineer, Quality Control / Material Engineer, SHE Expert, Planning Engineer, DGM (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) posts Online Application form is available in the Official websites. The commencing date of Application form is 02.05.2022 and the deadline date of submission of Application form is 01.06.2022. The candidates shall have to produce copies of educational qualification and experience claimed which shall be verified from the original documents at the appropriate stage and shall be subject to verification from the original source. The qualified candidates shall be called for the interview. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES Recruitment 2022 website @ http://www.rites.com. Aspirant read this page fully before going to apply to know about the eligibility criteria of Engineering Professional posts viz Educational Qualification, Salary, Age limits, Apply Mode, Fees Details and also we declared the important links of RITES Recruitment 2022 notification.
|Designation||Engineering Professional Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
Job Seekers who are also interested in government job and also private jobs they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment
RITES Recruitment 2022 Engineering Professionals Vacancy Details :
|Vacancy No||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|08/2022||Quality Control / Material Engineer (Civil)||08|
|10/2022||Planning Engineer (Civil)||02|
|11/2022||DGM (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical)||01|
- Candidates of should have graduated in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineer) Degree in Civil Engineering and Masters Degree in Geo–technical engineering
- All the above mentioned details for the required qualification of Senior geologist/Geologist, Engineer (civil), Quality Control / Material Engineer (Civil), Planning Engineer (Civil) posts and have the certificates from the recognized institute/ university.
- For the candidates of SHE Expert must hold the Graduate in Engineering /MA or M.Sc in safety from a Recognized university.
- Contenders of DGM Posts should have the degree in BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Automobile Engineering with experience of 9 Years.
Remuneration Details for RITES Recruitment 2022:
- The salary will be given as per the post of position at center located basis.
- For the posts of Senior Geologist shall be revised the amount of Rs. 29165/- and Rs. 21702/- for the Post of Geologist.
- Candidate of Engineering (Civil) post salary shall be given the Rs.40,000/- to Rs. 140000/- and Rs. 25,158/- for other posts as per the vacancy number of 08/2022 to 10/2022.
- For all the above mentioned posts basic pay is followed by 1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance
- post of DGM (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical) The salary will be given as Rs. 70, 000 – 2, 00, 000.
RITES Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall
be shortlisted for Interview.
- Only Q1ualified candidates would be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% marks in the Interview process.
- There will be no qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
- Candidates should attain the maximum age of 40 years except the Senior Geologist and DGM under posts.
- For the vacancy number of 05/2022 and 11/2022 candidates shoulfd be in maximum age of 45 years and 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be considered as the government guideline.
- For more information regarding kindly visit the official notification of RITES Recruitment 2022.
- Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through Email.
- Interested and eligible can apply the required posts through online mode.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Applicants should verify the needed posts as per vacancy number.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website @www.rites.com
Fees Details for RITES Recruitment 2022:
- For General/ OBC Candidates Rs.600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- For EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Rs.300/- plus Taxes as applicable
- Applicants must pay the requisite amount through online.
- Other mode of payment will not to be accepted and the application will not be considered.
- For any difficulty/ queries regarding fee payment, candidates may contact on email.
Required documents for RITES Engineering Professional Posts:
- Two recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
Apply RITES Recruitment 2022 for Engineering Professional Posts on Contract Basis:
Aspirants Go to Visit the Official Website @ “www.rites.com” Find the Career Section in the home page menu. click the Vacancies option under the career tab. here you will check the eligibility criteria of above required posts as per vacancy number. Next step go to apply the Rites Recruitment 2022. At the same page you can see the Online Registration tab. Here after you can select the post vacancy number first and then filled up the all required details and documents. candidates must submit the self-attested copies are mention above in this article. finally, Ensure the given details and click submit button to registered your Application Form. After submit your Application must pay the requisite amount for Registration through the Online Payment. If you are not pay the registration fees and the application form of applicants will not to be considered. In case any difficulties occur/ any queries you have kindly contact on the following:
Helpdesk No: 011 – 33557000 Extension Code – 13221
Helpdesk e-mail id: email@example.com