AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 | 159 Hiring |Senior Residents |Start Date: 23.04.2022 | Last Date: 15.05.2022 | Apply online @aiimsbhopal.edu.in
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has invited applications from eligible contenders for filling up the vacancies of Senior Resident under Government of India. According to the AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2022 notification(Non- Academic), 159 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. The advertisement number for Senior Residents recruitment notification is denoted as AIIMS Bhopal/SR (Non–Acad)/2022/01. Contenders who are seeking Central government jobs may apply the Senior Resident posts through online mode to the AIIMS Bhopal latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2022 notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for AIIMS Bhopal required posts 2022 from the date of 23.04.2022 to 15.05.2020.
As per the AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2022 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at Bhopal as decided by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online link of latest AIIMS Bhopal vacancy also available in the official notification of AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2022. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS Bhopal website as no admit card will be sent by post. The Admit Cards will be hosted on AIIMS Bhopal website.
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
|Recruiter||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Join our Telegram|
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Senior Residents vacancy details:
|Department Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||2|
|Community & Family Medicine.||4|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||3|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2|
|Medical Oncology/ Haematology*||6|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||1|
|Pathology & Lab. Medicine||5|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||2|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||4|
|Trauma & Emergency Medicine|
|Dentistry (Oral and maxillofacial surgery)||1|
- Applicants must be completed the Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute
- Candidates should have DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- For more information in educational details warmly check the official notification is given below.
- Contender should attain the maximum age of 45 Years.
- Candidate age should be in 45 years before on the last date of Submission.
- For the candidates of SC/ST category is 3years and Person With Bench- Mark Disabilities in SC/ST candidates age relaxation will be 15 Years.
- For the Other Back Ward candidates age relaxation will be admissible for 3Years and Person With Bench- Mark Disabilities For 13 Years
- Candidates of General and Person With Bench- Mark Disabilities for 10 Years.
- Candidates of Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOS/Government servants shall be relaxed by 5 Years.
- The salary shall be given as per the government Guideline .
- Remuneration for the Senior Resident Posts is specified as Rs. 67,700/-
- Under the rule of Level-11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC, plususual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
- Read official notification for further details.
- Candidates can be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Eligible candidates list, Date, time & for interview will be informed through the website.
- Qualified candidates for interview will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience etc.
- For More Information kindly visit official Notification
- Aspirant can apply the Senior Resident post through the Online mode.
- Online Application interface shall be opened from 10.00 AM on 23/04/2022 to 05:00 PM on 15/05/2022
- Application form is available in the official website and the link will be mention below in the end of this article.
- For General/OBC Category should pay the requisite amount of Rs. 1,500/- and for SC/ST/EWS category is Rs. 1,200/-.
The Application fee is non-refundable as per the official notification regarding.
- Application fee for Person With Bench – Mark Disabilities (PWBD) category is exempted.
- To check the Aiims Bhopal Recruitment 2022 notification for detailed information.
Apply AAIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022:
Aspirants Go to the Official Website “aiimsbhopal.edu.in” click on “Vacancy->Job Advertisement” Section in the home page menu tittle. In this page the Recruitment notification and Application Form is available as declared in the Serial number of 109. Click the Apply Online field here You must login with the mail-id and password. Fill in the blank of Your Application Form. Candidates must attach the Five recent passport size photographs,Identity proof, Address Proof, Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD), Graduation certificate, Experience Certificate, etc. ensure Your Application once required given details are correct. click submit button to submission of your application.
|Advt No||AIIMS Bhopal/SR (Non-Acad)/2022/01|