APSSB Recruitment 2022 |Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board |67 vacancy | LCD, Driver & various posts |Start Date: 02.05.2022 | Last Date: 24.05.2022 |Advt no: 1/2022 | Apply Online @ www.apssb.nic.in
APSSB Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board, Government of Arunachal Pradesh has flashed the recruitment notification form eligible candidates for various post. Candidates who are seeking a job under the Government sector are kindly use this wondering Opportunity. The APSSB recruitment 2022 are invites eligible departmental candidates for recruitment to Grade ‘c’ Posts of LDC/LDC-Cum- Computer Operator/ LDC-Cum-Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Driver Posts. The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022 notification would have declared as the Advertisement number of 1/2022. Interested candidates are advised to ensure before applying for the APSSB Recruitment 2022, that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requirements as mentioned in the below sections.
According to APSSB Recruitment 2022 Eligible in-service candidates belonging to the below mentioned listed Departments should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the respective posts and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Candidate must submit your Application through Online. The commencing date application Form is 02 May 2022 and the submission date of application Form is 24 May 2022.The Shortlisted Candidates will be required to submit legible self- attested copies of the document’s and Admit Card along with the hard copy of print out of online application form at the time of verification of Documents. Interested and eligible candidates can apply the above mentioned posts through online. The APSSB reserve the rights to cancel or withdraw any questions from the test. The board reserve the rights to candidatures of any candidate at any stage of recruitment. The decision of department taken is final. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination. The Date examination will be declared 12 June 2022 by the department of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022. Candidate should download the Admit Card from the official website @www.aspccb.nic.in before the Examination held.
|Recruiter||Arunacahl Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Designation||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Driver|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.81,100/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Job Seekers who are also interested in Government jobs they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment 2022. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates for the posts of LDC/ LDC-Computer Operator and LDC-Data Entry Operator Should have completed higher Secondary (12th) and the passed certificate from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Applicants must have the skill of Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
- Aspirants of Junior Secretariat Assistant should graduate the higher secondary from recognized University or institute. Applicants must have the skill of Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
- Driver Posts candidates should have Class X pass certificate from a recognized Board or Institution. Possession of valid Driving License.
APSSB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details respectively:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancy|
|LDC/ LDC-Computer Operator/ LDC-Data Entry Operator||27|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||15|
- The salary will be given for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant and Driver From Rs.25,000/- to Rs.81,100/-
- The pay of matrix under the Level of 4.
- The remuneration shall be given as per the state Government Guideline.
- For more information about the remuneration details kindly visit official website of APSSB Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant posts should attain the age of 45 years or below.
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years. If they exceeded than 45 years are not eligible to apply the posts.
- For the candidates of Driver Posts will Not Applicable (As per Driver RR, September 2019).
- Age relaxation will be considered as per the Government Guidelines.
- Kindly check the APSSB Recruitmnet 2022 of Official website at “www.apssb.nic.in”.
- As per the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022 candidate will be selected on the basis of Objective Type Test and Skill Test for the posts of Lower Division Clerk and Junior Secretariat Assistant.
- For the posts of Driver will be selected on the basis of Objective Type Test, Driving Test and Physical Test.
- The scheme of Examination will consists of two stage against the posts respectively.
- The first Stage of test will be conduct at objective type multiple choice by which the topic of One Paper of General English, General Knowledge, Elementary mathematics and official procedure and it carry a maximum mark of 100 with the Exam duration of 2 Hours For the posts of Lower Division Clerk.
- Test of Junior Secretariat Assistant will be conduct at Objective type Multiple Choice under three categories are General English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics and their each category caries a maximum mark of 100 that is totally 300 marks with the duration of examination is 3 Hours.
- For the applicant of Driver posts is objective type multiple choice by which the topic of One Paper of General English, General Knowledge, Elementary mathematics, Road Safety and Traffic Signnatures and it carry a maximum mark of 100 with the Exam duration of 2 Hours
- The second stage of test is skill based for all the above mentioned posts respective.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply the posts through Only online.
- In this article you get get the procedure for application form.
- Application Form will be available in the official website and the link will be mention below in this article.
- For more details kindly visit the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022 Notication from portal @ www.apssb.nic.in
- For the candidates of APST Category should pay requisite amount of Rs. 150/- For Application Process
- Candidates of General Category should pay application fees amount of Rs. 200/-
- Application fees will be exempted for the candidates of PWD Category.
- The fees amount will not be refundable under any circumstance.
- Applicants can pay the amount through Net banking
- Check the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022 notification for further details.
Apply Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022:
First of All To go to visit official website @”www.apssb.nic.in”. Find the section of Announcement in the home page and click on it.The page will be redirecting Candidates must read the eligibility conditions and required details of APSSB recruitment 2022. Then Go to Home page search the Apply Section in top here the link of application form is available would have declared as the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2022. Here you have to select the Apply Online Tab. then read the notified details and click next–>next and should enable the conditions and click next button. Now you will get the Application Form Process. Fill in blanks of your details on the required Fields application form. upload your self attested copies of Documents along with the application form.Finally, Click Submit Button to ensure Your Application Form.