Bengalore City Civil Court Recruitment 2022 |133 Vacancy | Stenographer, Typist, Process Server & Peon | Start Date: 21.04.2022 |Last Date: 20.05.2022 | Apply Online @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Bengalore City Civil Court Recruitment 2022: Karnataka, Bengalore City Civil Court Recruitment 2022 has enunciated an notification from eligible candidates for Stenographer, Peon, Typists, Process Servers. The commencing of Online Application Form From 21 April 2022 to 20 May 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply the above mention posts through online and the link is given below. The recruitment notification is mention in the order of ADM-I(A)/246/2022. Aspirants warmly check in official notification is available in this article.
Totally 133 hiring for the above said posts they are Stenographer, peon, Typists, Process Server. The candidates who are seeking a job under the Civil department kindly use this wondering opportunity through online application. You can get the Karnataka, Bangalore City Civil Court recruitment 2022 notification and application form in official website and the links will be declared as end of this article. The deserved candidates are picked by the process of Written Test and Interview.
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about District Court Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
|Recruiter||Bangalore City Civil Court|
|Designation||Stenographer, Peon, Typists, Process Server|
|Job Location||Bangalore- Karnataka|
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
Karnataka, Bangalore City Civil Court Recruitment 2022 – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
We detailed here about the required eligibility of candidates like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection process, Fees details, Apply mode and important links, etc.
Bangalore City Civil Court Recruitment 2022 vacancy Details:
- For the candidate of Stenographer (Grade-III) and Typists should completed 12th/ PUC or Diploma in Commercial Practice from the recognized institute.
- For the candidate of Peon and Process Server must have the completed certificate in SSLC or posses equivalent qualification in state/central board institute.
- More information about educational eligibility For Bangalore City Civil Court Recruitment 2022 kindly refer official Notification.
- Candidate should attain the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum of 35 years.
- Age limit will be followed for all the above mention posts.
- Age relaxation will be considered as per the Government guideline
- Age relaxation For 3 Years of SC/ST candidates and 5 Years of OBC and Ex-Serviceman , 10 years For PWD candidates.
- For more detail go to visit the official website is given below.
- Candidate will be picked on the basis of Merit List, Type Test and Interview.
- Qualified candidate are called for the Interview.
- for more details of selection process to visit the recruitment profile in official website.
- Applicants of SC/ST/Cat-I/PH Candidates will be exempted to application fees.
- Candidates of 2A/2B/3A & 3B category shall be pay the requisite amount of Rs.100/-
- For General Category Candidates will pay the application fees Rs.200/-
- Candidate can pay the amount through online or Offline mode and You must attach the receipt of application fees details.
- Last date of Remittance of fees through Online i.e 20.05.2022 and the last date of remittance fees through e-Challan i.e 21.05.2022 within Bank’s Working Hours.
- Aspirant can apply the post through Only Online.
- Application Form is available in the official website
- Here we declared the link for application and official website is mention below in the booklet.
Apply Bangalore City Civil Court Recruitment 2022:
Interested candidates to go to official website “districts.ecourts.gov.in” or directly go to “districts.ecourts.gov.in/ccc-online-recruitment” Find the recruitment notification as ADM-I(A)/246/2022 for the post of Stenographer, Typist, Process Server & Peon select the pdf in required language (Kannada/English). Then slightly scroll down the page here the application form will be active you can choose the needed post then fill in the necessary field like name, qualification, dob, etc. In this page you can pay a admissible fee. You must enclosed the application form with merit certificate, medical certificate and other extra course certificate relevant to the posts. Click submit button to submission of your Application and safeguard the receipt of Application.