Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020 – DEO Grade ‘D’ DEO Grade ‘B’ & DEO Grade ‘A’ Posts – Total Vacancies: 19 – Last Date: 25.09.2020 – Apply online @ educationrecruitmentboard.com
Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020: Election Commission of India (ECI) has recently advertised a notification for filling up post of DEO Grade ‘D’ DEO Grade ‘B’ & DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Secretariat of Election Commission of India on deputation basis. Contenders who have more desire to work in state government job may apply through proper channel to the DEO posts in prescribed format as given in the Election Commission of India recruitment 2020 notification. According to the ECI recruitment 2020 DEO notification, 19 vacancies are going to fill up for the above mentioned post. Interested eligible officers may apply for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2020, before the last date of 25.09.2020.
|Recruiter||Election Commission of India (ECI)|
|Designation||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
The initial period of deputation will be for 03 (three) year, which may be extended till the services are required in the Commission. As per the official advertisement of DEO jobs in ECI, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in India as decided by the Election Commission of India. Instructions, terms & conditions, additional documents details, recruitment procedure regarding information, etc. are available in the official notification. The terms and conditions of deputation of the selected persons will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training as amended from time to time.
Election Commission of India (ECI) Profile
The Election Commission of India is an autonomous constitutional authority responsible for directing Union and State election progressions in India. The body administers elections to the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, State Legislative Assemblies in India, and the offices of the President and Vice President in the country. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Election Commission of India (ECI) Vacancy Details
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘D’||05|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘B’||05|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’||09|
- DEO Grade D & B: Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department.
- Grade D candidates should possess minimum educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Grade ‘B’ applicants have passed in 12th in science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- A speed test of not less than 1500 key depression per hour for Data entry work.
- DEO Grade ‘A’: Officers under the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Election Commission DEO vacancy 2020 notification about qualification.
- Refer Official notification of ECI DEO jobs for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on qualifying in the Interview/ Personal Talk conducted by the Commission.
- Visit and verify Election Commission recruitment notification to get more details.
Election Commission of India (ECI) Salary Details
- Data Entry Operators (DEO) Grade ‘D’: Level 06 [Rs. 35,400-112,400]
- Data Entry Operators (DEO) Grade ‘B’ : Level 05 [Rs. 29,200-92,300]
- Data Entry Operators (DEO) Grade ‘A’ : Level 04 [Rs. 25,500-81,100]
- Check ECI official advertisement.
Candidates may view the official notification of ECI @ eci.gov.in. Eligible and interested persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format to the undersigned latest by 25.09.2020 as indicated in ECI’s DEO advertisement.
While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, it may be ensured that following documents are enclosed with the application
- Attested copies of the Character Rolls of the person concerned for the last three years
- Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate
- Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years.
|Advt No||No. 181/1/2020(Requisition-DEO)|