Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: 92 vacancies |start Date: 14.04.2022 |Last Date: 20.04.2022 |Apply Online| Download @ hansrajcollege.ac.in
Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Are you one of the persons who had completed degree and waiting for a job, this is the time for hunt your job. Delhi University affiliated Hansraj College recently advertised the recruitment vacancy notification. They are 92 vacancies are assigned for Assistant Professor on Hansraj College. The Assistant Professor vacancy are specified as in various subject viz Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Electronics, Computer Science etc. The Candidates who had completed Post Graduated are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor post.
Candidates will be filtered by the interview process. The interest and eligible candidates are applying the post through only online mode. The application will be submission on before the closing date. The last date for receipt of application is within two weeks from the date of recruitment notification released. The criteria for Assistant Professor like Education, age limits, salary, fee, etc are detailed below.
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Join our Telegram|
- Candidates must have completed in degree in post graduate in relevant subject like, botany, Economics, Electronics, Hindi, Sanskrit, Zoology, Physics etc
- Candidate should have marks above 50% in master degree
- Candidates must complete Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/ Institution with a ranking among top 500 in any University at any time.
- The National Eligibility Test (NET) is necessity for appointed of Assistant Professor.
- Candidate must educate the degree in regular college.
- For more details about Educational Qualification kindly refer the official notification.
- Official Notification link are given below in the table.
Job Vacancy Details:
- Here the vacancy are categorized in subject wise.
|Subject Name||No. of Vacancy|
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of mark Obtained, Rank list, written Exam, direct interview, medical documentation
- The candidate should have 80% mark obtained in graduation, 80% in Post- Graduation, 60% M.Phil /M.Tech /LLM/ M.Ed or equivalent.
- The candidates who had scores merit in Ph.D., NET with JRF, NET is considered in first priority.
- Candidates must be Awarded in International Level or National Level.
- The salary will be revised Rs.57,700/- Per Month.
- The salary will have been incremented as per experience and job.
- For more salary requirement warmly check the official notification.
- Candidate’s age limits are not mentioned in Assistant Professor Recruitment notification.
- Candidates must attach the document details for age verification.
- Age relaxation is specified in category (SC / ST / OBC /PWD/ PH) as per government guideline.
- Read the official notification for more details about age limits and age relaxation.
- Aspirants can apply the application through only online.
- Contenders are advised to check the application page will be activated or not.
- If the page is deactivated the application will be rejected.
- The fees of application are determined in category wise as per government guideline.
- Application fee for General / OBC / EWS Candidates is Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates female are not pay any fee as per recruitment notification.
- Once paid the Application fee it will not be refunded.
How to Apply Hansraj college Assistant professor Recruitment 2022:
Candidates to go to visit the official website “hansrajcollege.ac.in” and the Notice board tag will be appeared in the home page. Find the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor, Click the notice it will open in new page. Read the eligibility criteria carefully. Then, click the application link is defined in the first line of description “colrec.du.ac.in”. Already You are a member of department just login Your id. If you are new applicant, first registered your profile by creating an e-mail. Then you will get the application form on your mail. Candidates must fill the mandatory fields if the required field is not filled the application will not be submitted. Contenders must check the form is filled correctly and attach the specified documented in scanned manner. The documents are must require for verification of criteria and then attach the scanned photo and its size of range will be (20- 50KB). Pay the application fees (if required). Finally, click the submit button for registered your application.
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about hansraj college Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
|Advt No||Reference EC solution No. 16|