NCRA TIFR Recruitment 2022 | National Center for Radio Astrophysics | 21 Opening for Various Posts |Start Date: 05.05.2022 | Last Date: 31.05.2022 | Advt No: 2022/1, 2022/2 | Apply Online @ www.ncra.tifr.res.in
NCRA TIFR Recruitment 2022: National Center for Radio Astrophysics TIFR in Pune has flashed the Recruitment notification for the Valuable candidates for various posts. TIFR is an standardization of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has invite the current opening for Project Engineer- C, Engineer Trainee (Servo), Engineer Trainee (Digital), Technical Trainee (Electrical), Administrative Trainee, Engineer Trainee (Electronics), Technical Trainee (Electronics) Posts. They are 21 Vacancy are allotted for the above mentioned posts. Interested and eligible candidate can apply the required posts of NCRA TIFR Recuritment 2022 through the www.ncra.tifr.res.in portal. NCRA–TIFR is located inside the Pune University Campus. Facilities operated by NCRA-TIFR include, the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) and the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT). Located about 80 KM north of Pune, GMRT is the world’s largest radio telescope at metre wavelengths.
According to the NCRA TIFR Recruitment 2022 notification would have declared as the advertisement number of 2022/1, 2/2022. The commencing date of Application form is activated from 05 May 2022 and the last date submission of application form is 31 May 2022. The candidates will be selected on the basis of More test and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply the posts through Online and Offline Mode.Applicants can sent application through online by using this below prescribed links.Those who cannot apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super scribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Residential address are given in this article.
|Recruiter||National Center for Radio Astrophysics|
|Designation||Engineer Trainee, Administrative Trainee, Technical Trainee|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
Job Seekers who are also interested in Government jobs they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment.Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
NCRA TIFR Recruitment 2022 vacancy details:
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCY|
|Project Engineer- C||01|
|Engineer Trainee (Servo)||02|
|Engineer Trainee (Digital)||01|
|Technical Trainee (Electrical)||02|
|Engineer Trainee (Electronics)||02|
|Technical Trainee (Electronics)||02|
Educational Qualification for NCRA TIFR Recruitment 2022:
- For the posts of Project Engineer- C and Engineer Trainee (Servo/Digital/Electronics) candidates should educated in Full time BE/ B. Tech with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates of Administrative trainee Graduate from a recognized university, Knowledge of typing & use of personal computers and applications.
- Candidates of Technical Trainee post should graduate B.Sc. (Physics/ Electronics), Diploma from the authorized institute or university.
- For more details about educational qualification kindly check the official notification and the link which are provided in this page.
- Candidates of Project Engineer salary will be given as Rs. 78,000/-
- The salary will given for Engineer Trainee (Servo/Digital/Electronics) for Rs.25,000/-
- Contenders of Technical Trainee under the department of Electrical/electronics salary shall be given as Rs. 16,000 and Rs.15,000/- for Administrative Officer.
- Applicants should attain the minimum age not exceeded than 28 years.
- If the candidates are above 28years they are not eligible to apply the NCRA TIFR Recruitment 2022.
- Age relaxation will be considered as per Government Guideline.
- For regarding more details about the age limitation kindly visit the Official website @ www.ncra.tifr.res.in
- Eligibility candidates can apply the post through the Online and offline Mode.
- Applicants may sent the application Through Online. If any difficulty occur kindly inform through mail at email@example.com
- Contenders can sent the application through Offline By which Postal service.
- Candidates can submit your application by postal to the following address
Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind
Pune University Campus
- According to NCRA TIRF Recruitment 2022 candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
- Online Test
- Skill Test
- Online Interview
- If the eligible number of applications is large, the Centre will restrict the number of candidates for written tests by making a merit list of the applicants based on the marks in the basic qualification, number of years of experience and select reasonable number of candidates for each post.
Apply Trainee Officer Posts For the NCRA TIRF Recruitment 2022:
Candidate Go to Official Website “http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in” and then You could find the Job section in home page. Click on the Non-Academic Option–>Opening here you will choodse the 2022 option is placed in rhe left side corner under the opening section. Now you will gret link of NCRA TIFR Recruitment 2022 and select the required posts as specified as the advertisement number. pick the needed posts and the application link is available along with the nos of posts. Candidates are advised to fill in the blank of required field and information. finally click dsubmit button to ensure your Application Form.In case of any difficulty in making online application please send email describing the difficulty to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Advt No||2022/1, 2022/2|