PNB SO Recruitment 2022 |145 vacancy | Manager & Senior Manager Post|Start Date: 22.04.2022 |Last Date: 07.05.2022 |Apply Online @ pnbindia.in
PNB SO Recruitment 2022: PNB is stands for Punjab National Bank has invite application from Indian Citizens for Manager and Senior Manager posts. Candidates interested to serve anywhere in India kindly apply for Manager and Senior Manager Posts. interested candidates submitted your application by using the Internet. They are 145 slots are awaiting for the manager and Senior Manager Posts.
Aspirant must submission Your application before on last date and don’t wait for closing date because it may occur some technical faults like server error, traffic occurs, buffering, etc. Candidate must submit you ensure details before on closing date of application. Candidates shall be filtered by their Examination basis. Read this article fully to got an idea about eligibility criteria about Punjab National Bank recruitment.
|Recruiter||Punjab National Bank|
|Designation||Manager & Senior Manager|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary||As per Posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
- Applicants should have completed Chartered Accountant from Institution of Chartered Accountant of India/ Cost Management Accountant- CMA(ICWA) from institute of Cost Management Accountant of India.
- Candidates educational eligibility as considered as Chartered Financial Analyst from Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of United States of America.
- Aspirant should completed graduation in any degree with discipline with minimum of 60% mark obtained.
- Applicants complete degree Master of Business Administrative or PGDM in Finance or equivalent post degree graduation with specialization in finance and must education in regular college.
|POST||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||PWBD||No. of Vacancy|
- Salary will be revised as norms of department guideline.
- Scale of pay for the candidates as per Punjab National Bank recruitment notification are determined as
(i) Manager (Risk) MMGS–II 48170–1740/1–49910–1990/10–69810
(ii)Manager(Credit) MMGS–II 48170–1740/1–49910–1990/10–69810
(iii)Senior Manager (Treasury) MMGS–III 63840–1990/5–73790–2220/2–782
- Contenders age should be in minimum of 25 years and maximum of 35 years and must born on before of 01.01.2022
- For more details kindly check the recruitment notification is available in this end of article.
- Age relaxation will be considered as per category guideline.
- Candidates of SC/ST category will be admissible for 5 years and the category of Other Backward Classes are admissible for 3 years.
- Person With Benchmark Disabilities age relaxation is specified as 10 years and Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned Officers includes ECOs and SSCOs are admissible for 5 years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots their age relaxation is 3 years.
- Aspirants can apply the manager and Senior Manager post through Online mode.
- Candidates must ensure recruitment notification for required posts.
- Before submission your application the page will be enclosed.
- To get more details about apply mode in official website.
- Category of General/OBC/EWS candidates must pay the requisite amount Rs.850/- by using net banking.
- Category of SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay the requisite amount Rs.50/- by using net banking like wise Credit card, debit card, etc.
- About payment process to check the details in official notification.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
- Online test and interview will be designed in two pattern pats:
|PARTS||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 minutes|
|PART-II||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
- The date of the On–line Test will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue
for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Online Examination.
- The Examination will be held on 12 June 2022 at various in India.
- As per Candidates required venue is assigned and it will be through of your email along with call letter and venue of Interview.
How to Apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2022:
Aspirant to go to visit official website “pnbindian.in” slightly scroll down the page find the Recruitment section click on it. Here registration Your Application. the Application form will be available on opening date for registration and its appear in the notice of recruitment. Candidates give the Personal activated email id and contact number for sent a call later along with Interview venue and furher details. filled up the required fields and enclosed with the educated certificates and age proof document, provisional certificate,etc. The range size of photo will be JPEG or JPG format ,address proff and photo identity proof document must attached. finally Click SUBMIT button to ensure your application registered.