TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022 | Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board | Start Date: 02.05.2022 | Last Date: 20.05.2022 | 677 Vacancy | Excise Constable & Transport Constable Posts | Apply Online @www.tslprb.in
TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has released the Notification on 28 April 2022 from the eligible candidates for specified posts. Candidates who are searching a dream job under the state Government they may apply the prescribed posts through the Online Application @ www.tslprb.in portal. Aspirants are required to read the TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 Notification carefully and decide to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and entering the particulars completely online. The committee reserve the rights to modify any stage process without any circumdstance. Eligibkle candidates are advised to submit the Online Application before on last date. article you can get the details about the eligibility criteria of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Notification vacancy 2022 such as Educational Qualification, Salary, Apply Mode, Age limit, Selection process,ect and also we described the important links of TSLPRB Recruitment 2022.
According To the Telanagna State Level Police Recruitment Board Notification 2022 would have declared as the advertisement number of 45 / Rect. / Admn–1 / 2022 & 48 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022 From the fitted candidates. Current opening of TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 for the Excise Constable and Transport Constable posts. Totally 677 vacancy are allotted for the above mentioned posts. Candidates who qualify the required posts they may apply through the Online and the commencing date of Application form is 02.05.2022 and the deadline date of Application form is 20.05.2022. TSLPRB will not be responsible for any inconsistencies or errors in the Application particulars submitted online. Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form From the applicants will not to be accepted. In case any lapse is Find out at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will be instantly rejected. So the applicants are requested to filled up the application carefully.
|Recruiter||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Designation||Excise Constable & Transport Constable|
|Join our Telegram|
Job Seekers who are also interested in government job and also private jobs they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment
TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 Constable Vacancy Details Respectively:
Here we will get the detailed information about the number of vacancy for the specified posts are slotted.
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancy|
|Transport Constable (HO) in Transport
|Transport Constable (LC) in Transport
|Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise
- The committee have the rights to chance the number vacancy of above declared posts without any circular.
- The 10 vacancy for Limited Recruitment (Backlog) – All these Vacancies will be filled up with the Local Candidates of the respective Revenue District only
- The remaining vacancy that is 57 slots for Direct Recruitment of Transport Constable in Transport Department.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent Examination recognized by the State Government as on 1st July 2022.
- Applicants of Transport Constable in Transport Department must possess a Motor Driving License to drive Light Motor Vehicle as on the Date of Notification.
- The Candidate Should submit the required certificate for verification to prove his / her qualification on or before 1st July 2022.
- Kindly check the TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 for the required qualification for Excise Constable and Transport Constable vacancy posts
Remuneration Details for TSLPRB Recruitment 2022:
- The salary will be revised as per the posts guideline under the department Norms.
- For the posts of Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department shall be given the salary is Rs. 24280–72850/-
- Candidates of Transport Constable in Transport Department Will be given the remuneration of Rs. 24280–72850/-
- Visit the official website to get salary details for required posts @www.tslprb.in
- Candidates should attain the age of 18 Years to 22 Years.
- The Age relaxation will be Considered as per the Government Guideline
- For the candidates of Ex–Servicemen (Served in Army / Navy /Air Force / Territorial Army)is 3 Years and 5 Years for candidates of SC, ST, BC and EWS category.
- Age relaxation will be admissible for 3Years of Retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months during 1991.
Selection process for Recruitment 2022 Transport & Excise constable vacancy:
- Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Physical Fitness.
- Eligible Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper and the maximum obtained mark is 200 and the duration of Exam is 3 Hours.
- Candidates who passed the preliminary exam they will face off the physical Efficiency test is calculated by the specified events and timimng
|Event of Test||Metres||Timing/ Qualifying Distance|
|Runing||1600||800||7 Minutes 15 Second||Minutes 20 Seconds.|
||For all the above mentioned posts|
|Shot put (7.26 Kgs for
Men / 4 Kgs for Women)
|6 Meters||6 Meters||4 Meters
||3.50 Meters||4.50 Meters||2.50 Meters|
- Deserved candidates will meet the final written Examination and the candidates should visit the official website for updates of Examination.
- Absence in any of the above Test(s)/Examination(s)shall automatically render a Candidate disqualified.
- Aspirants can apply the posts through the online Application
- Application from is required not in prescribed manner it will no to be accepted by the department.
- No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank; if left blank,
the Application Form will not be accepted.
- Candidate may apply more than one posts the department will considered the last received application the aspirants are considered.
- For Regarding more details about apply mode to check the official website @ www.tslprb.in
Fees Details for TSLPRB Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates of OC/BC should pay the amount of Rs. 800/-
- Applicants of SC/ST candidates will be request to pay the fess of Rs. 400/-
- For the General and other category candidates are must pay the requisite amount of Rs. 800/-
- The Purpose fee will be collected for Registration of the Application, Processing of Application, Conduct of Tests and Examinations,Maintenance of Portal etc.
Procedure for online Application through Payment Gateway:
- i. Registration using Mobile Phone as User ID
ii. Select the Post(s) for which he / she wants to apply
iii. Note the Fee that has to be paid depending on the Posts chosen
iv. Payment of Fee using any mode made available
v. Continue on TSLPRB Website with the User ID and fill Part–I of the Application
vi. Scan and Upload copy of Passport Photograph and specimen Signature as one file
vii. Submit the Application Form
viii. Print Application Form / Forms generated for the Notification(s) applied for
Apply TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 for Constable vacancy @www.tslprb.in:
First of all aspirants to Go to The official website “www.tslprb.in” In this page you will see the Other Department Section contain two Recruitment notification as declared as the Advertisement number of 45 / Rect. / Admn.1 / 2022 & 48 / Rect. / Admn.1 / 2022. Applicants can upload the details and required documents for the above prescribed documents. after submitting your application form candidates must pay the requisite amount for application process and registration proceeds. finally click submit button to ensure the submission of Application form. Write down the registration number for further purpose.
|Exam Date||Notify later|
|Advt No||45 / Rect. / Admn.1 / 2022 & 48 / Rect. / Admn.1 / 2022.|