UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2022 | 253 Opening for various posts | Advt No: 09/2022-CPF | Start Date: 20.04.2022 | Last Date: 10.05.2022 |Apply Online @ upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2022: Ambition is the first step to success,the second step is action. Take a step Confidently for Your dream job. Union Public Service Commission has announced the notice for Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment from eligible candidates of various posts. They are 253 vacancy are slotted in Central Armed Police Forces for Assistant Commandants (Group A) such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
Eligible candidates can apply the post through online within the due date of application. Applicants are selected on the basis of test format viz written test, physical test, etc. In this article we are described about the eligibility criteria for department of Commandants Assistant oriented posts.
Visit our website @Naukrimessenger regularly to get latest notice and upcoming vacancy details about the Union Public Service Commission Affiliated Central Armed Police Forces.
|Recruiter||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Join our Telegram|
|Central Armed Police Forces Category||No. of Vacancy|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||66|
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||2|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||62|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||14|
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||82|
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in recognized university and/or institution (central/State) Board or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament
- It declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the UGC – Act, 1956
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written test, Physical Fitness, Medical Test.
- Written examination to be conducted by UPSC will be held on 07th August, 2022 and will comprise two papers.
PAPER -I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
PAPER -II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks.
- In Paper -I will be of Objective Question Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- In Paper -II will be the option of writing the Essay Component in Language (English/Hindi) and other Communication or skills are only in English.
- Candidates who passed the written exam they will be summoned to Physical Efficiency test.
|100 Meters Race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||In 3 Minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 Minutes 48 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters||3 Meters|
|Shot Put (7.26Kgs)||4.5 Meters||–|
- Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years to 25 years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1997 and not later than 01.08.2022
- More information about age criteria for Commandant Assistants( Group A) Recruitment kindly check the official website.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST will be admissible for 5 year ,Other Backward Castes for 3 Years , Persons With Disability for 10 Years and Civilian Central Government Servant/EX-Serviceman for 5 Years
- Aspirants must apply the posts through only online.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 17 May 2022 to 23 May 2022 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Scale of fee:
- Candidates of category GEN / OBC / EWS are pay the amount of Rs.200/- for Application form.
- Female Candidates of category SC/ST are not to pay any amount for application
- The amount of fee is required as per the government guideline.
How To Apply for Central Armed Police Forces UPSC Recruitement:
Aspirant go to visit the Official Website @ “upsconline.nic.in” click the Online Application For Various Examination Of UPSC link here the Notification link will be available declared as on Advertisement Number: 09/2022-CPF choose on Guideline to the Candidate for required language of notice (English/Hindi). Read the eligibility criteria and then fill in the blank of required details. Enclosed your Application along with the certificate documents, Photography, signature, Adhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/ Passport/Driving License/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. Finally click submit button to registered your Application. Keep the receipt of application for future purpose.
|Exam Date||07 August 2022|