Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Clinical Psychologist & Nursing Supdt Posts – Total Vacancies: 20 – Last Date: 17.09.2020 – Apply online @wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway (RRB-WR), has recently published a notification to invites eligible contenders to filling up the post of Nursing Supdt & Clinical Psychologist. According to the Indian Railways, WR Mumbai recruitment 2020 notification, 20 vacancies are allocated for above mentioned posts. Contenders who are looking for Railway jobs in Mumbai may apply through online mode to the RRC-WR Paramedical post @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested qualified candidates can submit the online application from 12.09.2020 to 17.09.2020. Interviews will be held from 19.09.2020 onwards.
|Recruiter||Western Railway (WR)|
|Join our Telegram|
Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whats app interview. As per the RRB WR 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway as decided by the Western Railway Department. Application form can be downloaded from the official website. Instructions, additional documents details, online registration link also available in the official notification of Western Railway recruitment 2020. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
Western Railway Vacancy details
RRB-WR Psychologist & Nursing Job Notification Details
The selected Candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 31.12.2020 subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board. Here you will get brief information about Indian Railways latest vacancies, upcoming job notification, RRB-WR Recruitment, recent job notices, exams, admit card, Walk-ins, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Western Railway recruitment. For more information regarding this recruitment, upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment keep watching Naukri Messenger website. Moreover from this website, other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, Freshers jobs, etc.
- Nursing Super-intendent: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in GNM from a School of Nursing/ other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council/ B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds.
- Clinical Psychologist: Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from a recognized university.
- Refer Western Railway board vacancy notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on date of notification)
- Nursing Supdt: 20-40 years
- Clinical Psychologist: 18-33 years
- Refer Official notification of Western Railway for age limit and relaxation.
- Telephonic/ Whats app interview
- Check Western Railway latest advertisement.
Western Railway Paramedical Staff Application Procedure
The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website: http://184.108.40.206/bct (ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Play store. The date of submission of online application is from 12.09.2020 to 17.09.2020 Applications sent by post will not be accepted. Telephonic/ Whats app interview will be held from 19.09.2020 onwards.
List of Documents required
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Qualifying exam passing certificate.
- Registration Certificate from respective council
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate & validity certificate. OBC /EWS Candidates should bring current year’s validity certificate.