CIPET Recruitment 2020 – JRF, Research/ Project Associate & Other Posts – Total Vacancies: 04– Last Date: 08.09.2020 & 15.09.2020 – Visit @ cipet.gov.in
CIPET Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (सेंट्रल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ प्लास्टिक इंजीनियरिंग एंड टेक्नोलॉजी) has recently advertised notification for the position of Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate – I and Research Associate. According to the CIPET recruitment 2020 notification, 04 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned Posts. Contenders who are more interested to work in Central government jobs in Odisha state may apply for this post through e-mail/ offline in prescribed format as given in the CIPET vacancy notification. Contender can download CIPET application form @ cipet.gov.in/job-opportunities/ and the last date of application submission is 08.09.2020 (INOPOL) & 15.09.2020 (CO EM).
|Recruiter||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology|
|Designation||JRF, Project/ Research Associate & JRF/ Project Associate – I|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Application Mode||Offline/ E-mail|
|Join our Telegram|
School for Advanced Research in Polymers (SARP)-LARPM, Bhubaneswar in Odisha for the project of “Centre of Excellence on Additive Manufacturing (COE AM)” & “Indo-Norway Cooperation project on capacity building for reducing plastic and chemical pollution in India (INOPOL)”. The contract is purely temporary and initially only for a period of one year but extendable if work is found satisfactory on year to year basis till the completion of the project (max. 02/ 03 years). Contenders should read the CIPET official notification thoroughly and then apply. Selection will be made purely as per the DST and Institute guidelines subject to approval by DST.
CIPET Contract Jobs Vacancy Details
|COE AM Project|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate- I||01|
CIPET BBSR (Bhubaneswar) Vacancy 2020 Notification Details
Shortlisted candidates based on the current scenario either will be called in person/online mode for Written Test/Interview, which will be intimated via e-mail only. Original documents of Certificated/Degrees/Marks-Sheets/Age-Proof/and other Testimonials should be produced at the time of interview. Job seekers who are seeking Engineering Jobs/ more updates about CIPET careers like selection list, admit card, result, Walk-ins, etc. stay connect with our Naukri messenger Website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about CIPET latest job opportunities, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Project Associate & JRF: P.G Degree in Professional Courses (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc or its equivalent with I class in PG degree).
- NET/ GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Polymer Science, Materials Science, Physics, Nanotechnology with at least one research paper in SCI journal as well as with good academic record.
- Check CIPET vacancy 2020 notification about qualification.
- For COE AM project: Maximum 30 years as on 15.09.2020.
- For INOPOL project applicants: Maximum 35 years as on 01.09.2020.
- So, kindly refer Official notification of CIPET for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made purely as per the DST and Institute guidelines subject to approval by DST.
- Refer CIPET vacancy 2020 notification for further details.
CIPET Current Job Opportunities Application Procedure
Contenders who wish to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020 may follow the below steps one by one. Contenders should apply through offline/ e-mail mode in prescribed format as referred in official website @ www.cipet.gov.in. Official Advertisement, Application form and other details are available at CIPET recruitment page @ cipet.gov.in/job-opportunities.
Contenders should submit the filled application form in prescribed format along with supporting testimonials of degrees with research experience and research publications may be sent to the Asst.Admin Officer, CIPET:SARP-LARPM, Bhubaneswar (e-mail : email@example.com) within 08.09.2020 (INOPOL) & 15.09.2020 (COE AM). Applicants are required to apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
- For INOPOL project Applicants: Subject of the email should contain “Application for INOPOL/ Advt_Recruit_JRF/ PA/2020-21/03”
- For COE-AM project Applicants: Subject of the email should contain “Application for MeitY-COE AM/Advt_Recruit_JRF/PA/RA / 2020-21/04”
|Advt No||CIPET: SARP-LARPM/INOPOL/ Advt_Recruit_JRF/PA/2020-21/03 & CIPET: SARP-LARPM/MeitY-COE AM/ Advt_Recruit_JRF/PA/RA/2020-21/04|