Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022 | 19 Vacancy | Stenographer & Peon Posts | Start Date: 02.05.2022 | Last Date: 01.06.2022 | Apply Online @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022: Candidates who are seeking a job under the district court sector. Then You are at in right Site. We are helping you to hunt your dream job. Uttara Kannada District Court has recently enunciated the recruitment notification from the eligible candidates for stenographer and peon posts. Totally 19 placements are awaited for the above said posts under the Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply the posts through only online. The commencing Date of Application will be 02 May 2022 and the last date of application submission is 01 June 2022. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list, Typing test and interview. The deserved candidates will be placed at Uttara Kannada in karnataka.
According to the Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022 Notification would have declared as the advertisement number of 1/2022, 2/2022. The notification of Stenographer and peon post Recruitment details are specified as individual Advertisement Number. Interested and eligible candidates can apply the Uttara Knanada District Court Recruitment 2022 under the posts through the portal of website @https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/uttarakannada/recruit. Applicants must read this article to get the Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022 notification for required posts eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification, Salary, Apply Mode, Age limit and important link are declared in this bottom of Page.
|Recruiter||Uttara Kannada District Court|
|Designation||Stenographer & Peon|
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada - Karnataka|
|Join our Telegram|
Job Seekers who are also interested in government job they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment.Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Here you will get the detailed information about the Stenographer and peon posts Vacancy Guideline.
- Candidates must have the graduated certificate in Higher Secondary(12TH/PSC),PUC, Diploma in Commercial Practice, Secretarial Practice for the postsa of Stenographer
- Candidate should have passed the 1oth for the posts of Peon.
- Candidates must have the certificate from the authorized institute it may be central board or state board.
- For more details about Educational Qualification kindly refer the official notification.
- Official Notification link are given below in the table.
Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022 vacancy & Remuneration Details:
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCY||Salary
- Candidate’s should attain the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum of 35 years as on 01.06.2022 for both The above said posts
- Candidates must attach the document details for age verification.
- Age relaxation is specified in category (SC / ST / OBC /PWD/ PH) as per government guideline.
- Age relaxation for the candidates of OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B is 3 Years and the category of SC / ST Candidates is specified as 5 years as per state law.
- Read the Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022 notification for know age limits and age relaxation.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list, written Exam and interview
- The candidate should have 60% mark obtained in Higher Secondary.
- Applicants kindly visit the Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022 to know more details about the selection process.
- Candidates of SC/ST/Cat-I & PH category will be pay the application fees is Rs.100/-
- For the Category-2A/2B/3A & 3B candidates should pay the requisite fees is Rs.200/-
- General Candidates should pay the admissible fees is Rs.300/-
- Applicants can pay the application fees through Online or Challan
- The last date for the application payment through challan is 02 June 2022.
- Candidates can apply the posts through online.
- Applicants are advised to submit your application before on last date that is 01 June 2022.
- Candidates can get the application form link in this end of article.
- For more information about mode of apply warmly refer the Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022.
Apply for Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2022:
Applicants initiately to go to Official website “districts.ecourts.gov.in”. You can select the state list at Karnataka then you can pick the district as Uttara Kannada. Scroll Down the page , click on the tab “Recruitment”. It will goes to next page here you will select the requires post recruitment as per advertisement number 1/2022 for Stenographer and 2/2022 for peon posts. Alternatively you can Get the application form “districts.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannada-onlinerecruitment” portal . select the required post and filled up the needed information. Update all required information in the Uttara Kannada District Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable). Finally, read the application form given details are correctly and then click submit button to submission of application.
|Advt No||1/2022, 2/2022|