PPSC Recruitment 2020 – Principals, HM & BDEO Posts – Total Vacancies: 585 – Last Date: 02.11.2020 – Apply Online @ ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is going to conduct the Combined Competitive Written Examination has invited applications from eligible contenders for filling up the vacancies of Principals, Head Masters/ Head Mistress and Block Primary Education Officers (BDEO) in the Department of School Education. According to the PPSC recruitment 2020 notification, 585 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who are seeking State government jobs may apply through online mode to the PPSC latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for PPSC required posts 2020 @ www.ppsc.gov.in from the date of 23.10.2020 to 02.11.2020.
|Recruiter||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Designation||Principals, Head Master/Head Mistresses & Block Primary Education Officer|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the PPSC recruitment 2020 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at any districts of Punjab as decided by the Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online link (PPSC Login) of latest PPSC vacancy also available in the official notification of PPSC recruitment 2020. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Lists of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission in due course. Competitive written exam will be held on 06/12/2020 (Sunday) from 12.00 Noon to 2.00 PM in various centers at Patiala.
PPSC Vacancy Details
|Head Masters/ Head Mistress||337|
|Block Primary Education Officers||75|
Admit Cards for the examinations can be downloaded w.e.f. 27/11/2020 using the Registration Number and Password on the link Download Admit Card available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about PPSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Principals: Should have passed Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any stream from a recognized university or institution.
- HM & Block Primary Education Officer: Should have passed Graduation with minimum fifty-five per cent (55%) marks from a recognized university.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
- Kindly Check PPSC recruitment 2020 notification about qualification details.
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 37 years.
- Refer Official notification of PPSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Competitive Examination
- Kindly refer PPSC vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
PPSC HM, Principals & BPEO Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders should apply through online mode in prescribed format as referred in official website of PPSC @ www.ppsc.gov.in. The notification and PPSC apply online registration link (PPSC Login link) are available in the official website of PPSC Limited.
To apply for this PPSC recruitment 2020, contenders have to pay the examination fee and online application charges in suggested format as mentioned in the notification before 09.11.2020.
- For UR/ General/ Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen Punjab Candidates: Rs.3000/-
- Person with disability, Punjab State: Rs.1750/-
- For SC/ ST of all states & Backward classes of Punjab State: Rs.1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State only: Should pay the Online Application Charges only Rs.500/-
Applicants have to submit the complete application form enclosed with required documents. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants have to take a hard copy of online application and E- Receipt for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.