UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Engineer, Technician & Other Posts– Total Vacancies: 353 – Last Date: 29.07.2020 (Date Extended again)– Apply online @ uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has recently published a notification to invite for the position of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M, Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Techinician Grade II (TG2), Staff Nurse and Pharmacist on regular basis. According to the UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 notification, 353 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned Post. Contenders who are more interested to work in State government job may apply for this post through online mode in suggested format as prescribed in the UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 post from the date of 07.03.2020 to 29.07.2020 @ www.uprvunl.org.
|Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)|
|Designation||AE, ARO, TG2 & Other posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the UPRVUNL (उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य विद्युत उत्पादन निगम लिमिटेड) recruitment 2020 notification the selected applicants are recruited anywhere in Uttar Pradesh, as decided by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. Contenders should read the UPRVUNL official notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with application form in prescribed manner as mentioned in the UPRVUNL official notification. Candidates who all are in Public Service they should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from appropriate authority. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E &M||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)Civil||13|
|Account Officer (Trainee)||04|
|Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||10|
|Technician Grade II||263|
|Totally 353 Grand Job Openings|
- Candidates should possess 10th Class passed/ Diploma/ UG/ PG in relevant discipline from recognized board/ institute/ College/ University.
- Check UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- For Assistant Engineer and Account Officer: 21 to 40 years.
- Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Technician: 18 to 40 years.
- Kindly refer Official notification of UPRVUNL for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Interview.
- Visit and verify in official notification of UPRVUNL Civil Judge vacancy 2020.
UPRVUNL Salary details
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E &M, Assistant Engineer (Trainee)Civil and Account Officer (Trainee): 56100-177500/-
- Assistant Review Officer and Staff Nurse: Rs.36800-116500/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29800-93400/-
- Technician Grade II (TG2): Rs.27200-86100/-
Contenders should apply through online mode via prescribed format as referred in UPRVUNL Jobs website of (www.uprvunl.org). Apply Online link is available in the official notification of UPRVUNL recruitment 2020. Applicants should make the payment to apply for this UPRVUNL post in prescribed format as given in the official notification of UPRVUNL.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD/ Ex- Servicemen Candidates: Rs.700/-
In the application field, Contenders should enter all the mandatory particulars attach with required documents as mentioned in the UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 notification. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given particulars and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of application, e-receipt for their future purpose. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|End Date||29/07/2020(Date Extended)|
|Advt No||UPRVUNL/Job-Training /Advt.2020/04|