Bank of India Recruitment 2022 |696 Vacancy | Various Posts| Start Date:26.04.2022 |Last Date:10.05.2022 |Apply Online @bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: One important key to success is self-confidence, an important key to self-confidence is preparation. Do preparation routine, one day it will happens a huge thing in your career. We described here about the Bank of India Recruitment. Bank Of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of various posts. As per Bank Of India recruitment notification they are 696 slots are available for the eligible candidates. The Vacancies are considered as in Regular and Contract Basis.
Aspirants who are seeking a job affiliated bank recruitment kindly use this wondering opportunity to hunts your profession. Willing and eligibility candidates are apply the Bank Of India officers posts by using the Internet. Here we gave the details about eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limits, remuneration, age relaxation, pay of matrix, vacancy details, etc. The date of Examination will be Notify you later by the Department of Bank.
|Recruiter||Bank Of India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||as per job norms|
|Join our Telegram|
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about BRO Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
- The Bank Of India recruitment vacancies are inclusive of backlog. The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.The assigned posts are only indicative as per respective scale and same does not intend to confer any special advantages to the selected candidate. The bank reserves the right to change the designation at any time without notice.
- According to Bank Of India Recruitment notification 2022 vacancies are categorized into Regular basis and contract basis. Here we described below in table manner.
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Vacancy|
|IT Officer Data Centre||42|
|Total On Regular Basis||594|
|Name Of Posts||Number of Vacancy|
|Senior Manager IT||23|
|Manager IT- Data Centre||06|
|Senior Manager IT- Data Centre||06|
|Senior Manager- Network Security||05|
|Senior Manager-Network Routing & Switching Specialists||10|
|Manager (End Point Security)||03|
|Manager(Data Centre)-System Administrator Solaris/Unix||06|
|Manager(Data Centre)-System Administrator Windows||03|
|Manager(Data Centre)-Cloud Virtualization||03|
|Manager(Data Centre)-Storage &Backup Technologies||03|
|Manager(Data Centre)- Network Virtualization on SDN/Cisco ACI||04|
|Total on Contract Basis||102|
- Educational criteria is based on the post norms and it basis of regular and/or contract.
- The candidates of Regular Basis must be completed degree in post graduate with relevant subject fields like Statistics,Applied Statistics, financial,Economics/Econometrics, Complete master degree in Regular College
- Certification in Financial Risk Management , Professional Risk Management Certification ,Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certificate/ Diploma of Information Systems Auditor, M.Sc.(IT), Master Degree In Engineering fields from their respective institute is must based on the Post required Qualification.
- The Candidate Of Contract Basis they must have completed Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering in Electronic/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Information Technology OR MCA/MBA/PG (Statistics) from their respective recognized university as per post eligibility norms.
- Candidate should have the experience certificate of required fields and equivalent certificates.
- Candidates should be age of minimum 28 years to maximum of 35 years for both the category of Regular and Contractual basis Contenders.
- Age relaxation will be considered as per the government guideline.
- As per Bank of India Recruitment notification age relaxation is determined for SC/ST for 3 Years and Other Backward Classes for 5 Years.
- The person with Physically challenged will be admissible for 10 Years and Ex–Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers and Persons affected by 1984 riots admissible for 5 Years.
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience on before 01/12/2021.
- As perv Bank Of India Recruitment Guideline the candidates will be selected on the basis of Test and Interview.
- Selection will be through online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the
number of applicants/eligible candidates.
- The test will be conduct in three formats and the duration of test is 150 minutes and basis of test is English Language -maximum mark(50), Professional Knowledge-maximum mark(100) and General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry-maximum mark(50).
- Each incorrect answer it have a negative marks of obtained score.
- If any changes in structure of test it will be intimated through the authorized official notice.
- Salary of Candidate will be revised as per post norms.
- For more details kindly check the Bank Of India Recruitment notification.
- Bank Of India considered the pay of scale and level of matrix as per government Guidelines.
- Eligible candidates and aspirants are apply for Officers posts through Only Online Registration.
- The application form will be available only in Official Website
- Application form will be active of commencing date and it will be shut after the due date.
- Candidates application will submitted after the due date application will not be acceptable.
- As per the Bank Of India Recruitment notification the fees for category of SC/ST/PWD candidate is Rs.175/- purpose of intimation charges only.
- Candidates of General and Others must pay the Requisite amount of Rs.850/- purpose of Application charges+Intimation charge.
Apply Online Application For Bank Of India Recruitment 2022:
Applicants to go to Official Website “bankofindia.co.in” and find the recruitment notice in the section of “Career” and the new page will open here you will find the Recruitment notice click on it. the recruitment shown on this page click on the notice readout the guideline of Bank Of India. Here the registration form is available commencing date of application. Filled up required field like name, qualification, Dob, Experience,etc. It will create a Registration number and password. attach the required documents like Educative certificates, Medical certificate, Scanned signature and scanned photography. Photography and signature will uploaded in separate link are available in application for. Ensure Your details of application once. finally click submit button to registered your application.
|Exam Date||Let you know Later|