MSCWB Recruitment 2020 – Commercial Inspector, AGM, Jr. Asst. Manager, Auditor, Cashier & Other posts– Total Vacancies: 128 – Last Date: 01.12.2020 – Apply online @ mscwb.org
MSCWB Recruitment 2020: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal has recently advertised notification to invites online application from the citizen of India for the post of Dy. General Manager, Assistant GM, District Manager, Jr. Asst. Manager, Procurement Officer, Accounts Officer & DDO, Commercial Inspector, Stenographer, Auditor, Law Assistant Asst. Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer, Assistant Grade-II and Cashier. According to the MSCWB recruitment 2020 notification, 128 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who are more interested to work in State government jobs in West Bengal may apply for this post through online mode @. Interested eligible contenders may apply for MSCWB required post within 01.12.2020.
|Recruiter||Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Designation||DGM, AGM, Dist. Manager, Jr. Asst. Manager, Procurement Officer, A/Cs Officer/DDO, Commercial Inspector, Steno, Auditor, Law Asst., Asst. Engineer, Sub-Asst. Engineer, Asst. Grade-II & Cashier|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Join our Telegram|
Every year Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal has announced and recruited a huge number of candidates for various posts. This year, MSCWB allotted 120+ vacancies under WBECSC Ltd. under administrative control of Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal. As per the MSCWB recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed anywhere in West Bengal under WBECSC Ltd. as decided by the Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal. Bank account details, instructions are available in the advertisement. Contenders should read the MSCWB official notification thoroughly and then apply.
West Bengal MSC Vacancy Details 2020
|Deputy General Manager||05|
|Assistant General Manager||06|
|Junior Assistant Manager||08|
|Accounts Officers & DDO||09|
MSCWB Food & Supplies Dept. (WBECSC Ltd) Job Notification Details
Here you will get brief information about details of www.mscwb.org advertisement no.16 of 2020, West Bengal jobs, upcoming MSCWB vacancy, admit card, exam date, exam results, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. For more information regarding this recruitment, visit official website. Important links are also available here in above make use of it. For upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment keep watching Naukri Messenger website. In this website, other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, Freshers jobs, etc.
- Aspirants should possess Diploma/ Hons Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ B.Com (Hons)/ Law Graduate/ Degree/ PG Degree in concerned discipline with essential experience in allied stream.
- Check MSCWB job notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- DGM, AGM, Dist. Manager, Jr. Asst. Manager, Procurement Officer, A/Cs Officer & Asst. Engineer: 21 to 40 years.
- Law Assistant/ Assistant Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer, Assistant Grade-II & Stenographer: 18 to 40 years.
- Both Men & Women are eligible to apply for above mentioned posts.
- Kindly refer Official notification of MSCWB for age limit and relaxation.
- Refer MSCWB vacancy notification for further details.
MSCWB Steno, DGM, Engineer, Assistant & Other Jobs Application Procedure
Contenders are required to apply through online mode @www.mscwb.org. To apply applicants should pay Application fee. Applicants should make the payment through online payment gateway/ generated Challan/ directly deposit to bank as mentioned in the MSCWB notification.
- UR & OBC (A&B) candidates 150/- plus Processing charges Rs.50/- plus Rs.20/- towards Bank charges for challan deposit.
- For SC, ST & PH candidates only processing charges Rs.50/- plus 20/- towards bank charges for challan deposit.
Contenders should submit the complete application form along with uploading of documents and Certificate regarding Essential Qualifications & experience certificate. The enclosures must be scanned and upload along with MSCWB filled in online application form.
- Last date for Registration for on-line application & generation of challan: 01.12.2020
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the bank by 03.12.2020
- The process of submission of application must be completed by 04.12.2020.
|Advt No||Advertisement No.-16 of 2020|